Reviews for In Cantet
littlelapwing chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This is really good! Please update again :)
coolcat12345 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
"Oberon was never confused, which could only mean one of two things. One, Titania had said something smart."

Once a funny, did it really happen?She is snarky, you have to give her Puck, mirror of wisdom really?
flaming rose chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Ggcychftxrxrr!
flaming rose chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
(Stares with wide eyes.)
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I forgot everything about this story, and I had to go back and read it all over again. But, I'm glad you updated! Great chapter!
SeraphAngel99 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I loved this fanfic. Really good!
carolinagirl2 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
This is really good so far! You've got Puck perfectly in character, and, from what little I've read, a believable, interesting plot. :)
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
What? WHAT? You can't just leave us like that and expect to get away with it. It doesn't work that way. It's just... no.

Update soon!
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Very nicely well-written chapter.

Oh, who is Tully? I loved how sarcastic and BA she was. :)

I can't what to see how this quest plays out!
coolmissy11d12 chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Thanks for the new chapter! I'm super excited to see where this story goes! Lol Tully totally puts Robin in his place. You go girl! x3
coolmissy11d12 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Wonderful! I've been waiting for a good continuation of Puck's story. Your writing makes the Nevernever come alive again! Keep it up plz!
Courtney chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I agree with Queen of Air and Darkness - those lines were hilarious. I love how Puck picks on Titania like that.

I think the Puck saying he had no oaths to uphold meant in that immediate time. There was nothing right at that moment that he had to do.

I'm excited to see t his story continue :D
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Another summoning? Really? I thought you said in the first chapter that he didn't have any deals or oaths to worry about?

A couple of things that made me laugh:

"Once a bitch..."

and

Both of those I laughed at, so nice job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was very well written, some of the best I've read in this particular archive. Just a correction: Puck turns into a raven. Not a crow. You probably don't care or don't think there's much of a difference, but it's the little details that annoy me in fics.
Beautiful Redemption chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Oh Puck, what have you gotten yourself into now? I actually was worried for him, and really got into the story! And that's rare, I never really get into fanfics like that! Good job, and update soon!