Reviews for Temptress
wishwars chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
I can see it's been a very long time since you've updated this story, but I just found it and I love it! While I'd love to see what happens next, if you don't continue it I'm glad I got to read as much as I did :)
sousie chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
update soon
smfan4ever72 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Omg, such an original and well-written piece. What a shame it's been abandoned...
angfdz chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Ahhh it hurts this was never finished! This was a fantastic read.
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
How exciting:)
cosmosalone200 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
love it
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I realize it's been about seven and a half years since you last touched this, but it's SPLENDID. Could you please finish this?

~Gigi~
applenica chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
hi! i'm your new reader. i like your story. poor darien, he's suffering. what happen next with usagi? please update soon..pretty please ...please update soon..pretty please ...please update soon..pretty please ...please update soon..pretty please ...please update soon..pretty please ...please update soon..pretty please ...thank you
icecreamy chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
naw :(
jessicam242 chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
please update this is a really good story!
kar00 chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
Hooray another great story!
gemz101 chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
hi

i really like your story and i can't wait to find out what happens next pls update soon!

xoxo gem
teelillies chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS STORY! it's so heartwrenching and sad, but that is what draws me in and pique me to read it. I trully wish that you will finish it and hopefully it would be a good ending. i love sailor moon forever! : )
spoiledprincess chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
LOOK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH! I DONT LIKE WHAT YOUR DOING, YOU WRITING NEW STORIES ALL THE TIME AND HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED THE OTHER ONES. PEOPLE GET HOOKED ON YOUR STORIES BUT COME TO FIND OUT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR YEARS! YOU DONT DESERVE THOSE REVIEWS. PLEASE UPDATE THOSE STORIES THERE GREAT FICS BUT YOU DONT UPDATE.
Shandisha chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Girl fix your story make it hot!