Reviews for Growing Up Too Fast
loveseriesforever chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Great story ! Just finished this one and starting the sequel. Really like your story line and your writing. Good luck for the rest of the writing!
KJG chapter 76 . 8/18/2014
Loved this story. You're a great writer. I also loved the moment with Sam and his dad a t the end.
Kj chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
I had a feeling he'd be inside the house. Wonderful story by the way.
MissVale chapter 76 . 5/29/2014
I love your writing but for some reason I'd always skipped over this one. I'm not sure whether it was the subject matter or the length that was putting me off but I felt for sure that it wasn't for me.

Last weekend I finally decided to give it a go and I'm so glad I did. I think I managed to read the whole thing in 2 days. I stayed up until 2am on the Saturday and then started reading again at 6am when I woke up on the Sunday.

As always, the quality of your writing is exceptional and you've managed to capture the characters so well even though they are in situations so far removed from the show. I love reading Jules when she's at her independent/vulnerable best. And who doesn't love Sam when he's in his full protective mode!

I've already read the first 12 chapters of The reeducation of Jules Callahan and really hope that you come back and complete the story. I feel like I've been on the journey with Sam and Jules and like them, need some closure. I also really hope you write those scenes where Jules and Sam continue 'Project Fix Jules' (even though I shouldn't call it that!). Although I've read far more explicit JAM stories, I think those scenes are some of the most moving I've ever read. And yes, I read the extended versions on AO3.

Please don't leave us hanging.
valarie chapter 76 . 2/5/2014
This was awesome! No words can truly say how awesome it is! You are a great writter! Now on to the sequel!
Loreal chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Enjoying reading this story, difficult subject matter though it contains.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
As I'm reading the second to last paragraph.. OHMYGOD SAM YOUR ARE SO FRICKEN SMART!
After reading the last paragraph... SAM YOUR ARE SO FRICKEN STUPID.. F*** F*** F***
Husky2014 chapter 76 . 12/2/2013
Loved this story!
ccferrari chapter 76 . 7/7/2013
Wow. Words can seriously not express my reaction to this story.

I skimmed the first chapter a few months ago, and didn't read it because I didn't think Jules was the type of person who would allow herself to be raped. Now, I am in no way implying that women want to be raped or have a say in the matter! I just believed that her eternally badass personality would never allow somebody to get that close to her.

So roughly a couple months ago after falling in love with your other stories, I forced myself to start reading this. And honestly, I don't think fanfiction can get any better than this. You spun Jules' though process so it logically made some sense, and Sam is seriously the perfect guy in this. I need a clone of him. ASAP.

Anyway, I fell head over heels in love with this fic. Seriously, it's 4:06 A.M. I just finished reading, and I'm trying to force myself not to get started on the the re-education sequel. I have to work tomorrow. I'll only be getting two hours of sleep, but honestly I don't give a crap because reading this story was just so great. It's very heart wrenching, heart breaking and unbelievably irresistible. I was awake until three AM yesterday too, and ended up being half an hour late for to work.

I do not understand how you seem to spurt out such amazing writing so consistency! Are you a legitimate author? If now, you should be. I would buy your books.

Finally, thank you so much for writing. So, so, so much. Thank you.
Hope06 chapter 34 . 4/28/2013
Sam you are amazing!
Hope06 chapter 31 . 4/28/2013
Sophie knows her husband so well
Hope06 chapter 29 . 4/28/2013
Oh my god the ending made me start crying cause it says so much about Jules and Sam together and their trust

Leave it to Greg to call in help Sam and Jules both needed
Hope06 chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
Spike I love him dearly he is a good friend and our good doctor is right they are like brother and sister.
And Greg asking for help says a lot
Hope06 chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Squee I am loving this story and only for the SRU would work interfere with vacation
And talking about Lewis awww
Deletednow1234 chapter 76 . 4/3/2013
I just finished the story...omg this is an amazing story! Sam and Jules love is soo strong:)))) Love this story and the drama. Please keep writing more stories! ok so ima go look for the The Re-education of Jules! Thanks for a bumpy but loving story full of action and drama