Reviews for Never Broken
brynerose chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
Aww, cute brotherly fluffiness :) always a good wrap up! Glad you got to finish this; I've seen many stories just get dropped over time, which is disappointing to readers who actually want to read more. Thanks!

babyreaper chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Great ending, obviously Sam was too afraid to tell Dean everything, was that a good thing, maybe he should have spilled everything. But at least they were OK in the end. Thanks.
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
But whAT IS HE REALLY UPSET ABOUT IF NOT DEAN.
I neeeeeeeeeed to know. Update soon(er than this time) or face my fury!
brynerose chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Whoa, and update! Yay! Poor Bobby, having to deal with two determinedly-independent knuckleheads. At least they're awake and resonably functioning now! Gotta run with what ya got in order to get anywhere.

The human wackos may be gone, but one does have to wonder if lilith still has something up her sleeve...until next time!

babyreaper chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Great update, Thanks. The boys seem to still be having a lot of problems both mental and physical, can they get over them? More soon I hope.
BlueStrawberryII chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
(Woooooow my iPod decided to cut me off. How rude. What I was going to say was:...)
I'm slightly disappointed at my lack of self control though :T There is sleep to be had, and here I am reading a fanfic into the deepest depths of the night.
In my defense, this is really good. And there's a cliffhanger at the end of like EVERY CHAPTER.
How could I not read the whole thing?
That's right. It's just not possible.
So here I am. Saying that this made my day (if this even counts as daytime anymore).
...
*Closes up review in a graceful and eloquent manner that I can't think of ATM*
babyreaper chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Great seeing another chapter, and while I'm happy that Sam is finally awake, both he and Dean look like they have a long way to go before they are fit, both physically and mentally. Are they really safe from the bad guys? Thanks,
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
And now, an hour and a half later, at twelve'o'clock midnight, I am completely caught up with this fic, and am sl
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
(Not finished yet but I'm gonna review anyways because why not.)
I'm gonna scream. This isn't fair, at all, in the least. "Were you sleeping again?" No, duh, PEOPLE NEED TO SLEEP ITS KIND OF THE RULES. Jerk. Why would he even make that a rule I mean Dean can't really help it and just... Just...
Hshcfaiyffhskrsjdkgajgkrkgys ieigue.
Not.
Fair.

(Okay on to frustrating myself some more with the next chapter.)
Hundley chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
There's nothing wrong with your writing or your story. For me, the only problem I have is I can't see Dean crying all over the place. I can see him angry, stomping around, growling, being downright unbearable to people, but just not crying. Doesn't matter. I still like your story, and I like the introduction of Keith.
murphy9202 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Good chapter. Glad Dean is talking. Hope Sam wakes up soon.
babyreaper chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Aww, poor Dean, at least he's talking, maybe that will help him, but knowing Dean probably not. Hopefully Sam will wake up soon, so Dean can stop blaming himself, Great chapter, Thanks.
brynerose chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Poor Dean...it's always hard to see him so broken, with how shielded he keeps himself. I hope Sam wakes up soon, or at least shows improvement, for both their sakes!

brynerose chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Sam needs to wake up!

Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
An interesting take. We see Dean react in so many ways-physical rage, rash decisions, trying to drink it all away. But completely shutting down is a new one to explore; I like it! Plus there's the added bonus of imagining a gnarled, drug-ravaged guitarist as a psychiatrist! P I just hope Sam shows signs of improvement soon! That's sure to bring Dean back -

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »