Reviews for Never Broken
babyreaper chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Great update. I suppose the only way for Dean to really recover is for Sam to wake up. Maybe Keith can help him a little? Looking forward to more. Thanks.
Lara F chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Honestly , I liked your story .
The chapter is the length and way I like : Not too long and gets the job done . The text has an interesting dynamic , well-built up and not wastes time , goes right to the chase .
brynerose chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Yikes! That did seem easy; surely Lilith still has something up her sleeve. We still need to know how badly Sam is hurt (obviously enough to put him in a coma, or for the doctors to decide a coma was better). Poor Sammy! can't wait for the next update!

greekfreak101 chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Everytime I read a story that was published a while ago and is unfinished, it leaves the biggest cliffhanger! Post soon!
Hundley chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
What the...? Sam's in a coma! Didn't see that one coming. Awaiting the next update; and, yes, I am enjoying it.
babyreaper chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Great update. Glad that Dean is safe and that they have rescued Sam, and now that Damien is gone for good they should both be safe, but are they? Is Sam going to wake up? Is there going to be anyone else coming after them. Can't wait to read more. Thanks
brynerose chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Good thing that note was at the end; I realized I couldn't remember if you had mentoned when the story takes place, and being someone who is up to date on the show, my first thought was, wait, but Lilith's dead! No, she's not (yet)! Silly me. And yes, I think that's quite the motive for Damien. Funny how stories seem to reveal themselves in their own time -

Wish some of mine would hurry up and do that...

Mzzmarie chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Absolutely love this story-All the twists and turns :) I must admit, I always love me some shameless Deanhump! ;)
babyreaper chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Great chapter, I'm not sure Damien has thought through the beating Sam to a pulp to get him to say Yes part of his plan. I mean is Lucifer going to be pleased Sam's body is all broken? Now Lylith has shown up, Sam is so screwed. Looking forward to the next post. Thanks
Hundley chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Are the brothers permanently damaged? Crushed gun hand and shattered kneecaps? How could you do that to the brothers - besides, Dean's too pretty to damage too much, and you could have just given Sam a haircut and removed those awful sideburns, couldn't you?

I'm looking forward to an escape and/or rescue by the team. I'll miss Dean not being a part of that, and I hope he's not out of the action all together. Good explanation for the Satan worshipper and bringing in Lilith. I want all of those bad guys dead, but I assume Lilith is going to get away. Looking forward to the next chapter. Good job.
Bethan1996SPN chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Please update soon! Poor Dean :(
babyreaper chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
OMG. S**t! What a terrible way to end the 6th chapter. So Dean's out but not necessarily safe and Sam's captured again and in desperate peril of dying, this is terrible, are you trying to give me a heart attack? More soon I hope, I've already bitten me nails down to nothing with worry. I hope the next post is good news. Thanks, keep the chapters coming.
Bethan1996SPN chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Another awesome chapter! I hope both Dean and Sam are going to be ok!
Bethan1996SPN chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Aw poor Dean! Update soon, really enjoying this story! :)
Mzzmarie chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
AMAZING chapter. Love the demonic slant!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »