Reviews for Never Broken
Mzzmarie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I am totally enthralled with this story! And no need to apologize for dark fic! The darker the better! :)
babyreaper chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Great update, this is for ch. 4 as well. Why was poor Dean branded on his chest? Was there any particular reason for that, or just because he pissed Damien off. So Sam has got them out of the chains and basement. They weren't guarded very well. Will they get away form the bad guys and will Bobby and Rufus get to them in time, the suspense is killing me. More soon. Thanks.
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
VERY intreguing storyline, here! I can't wait to read the back story. How did they know about Dean and Sam? Did they know anything about their dad? I like that you're using Rufus in this story. Not very often that he's used in fanfic.

Keep it coming!
brynerose chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Youch! I wonder how that might interact with his anti-possession tattoo (you didn't specify its orientation, but I'm assuming the brand is specifically satanic-inverted pentagram, with the bottom point extending farther than the rest. sad that I know that, right?).

They do need to get out of there soon, or they're really going to be hurting. Not sure what Damien's endgame is yet, but it's twisted, that's for sure. Can't wait for the next chapter!

~bryne
Bethan1996SPN chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Another awesome chapter! Love stories where Dean cries!
Hundley chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Yep, I will be waiting for the great escape. That guy is nuts and he needs to suffer...A LOT.
vampgirl1902 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Awesome job so far, please update soon.
Hundley chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
You did great with Rufus' voice. Damn, now they have Sam, too. My only concern with the story remains that it gets too dark and leaves little hope that the brothers won't be tortured so badly before Rufus and Bobby finds them, and that they will not be proactive in getting loose...or at least killing the bastards.
babyreaper chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Fantastic chapter, why did Sam have to go an get himself caught, so easily too. Now things are going to be harder for Dean, because he won't want Sam to get hurt. How are Bobby and Rufus supposed to find the boys? Can't wait for the next post. Thanks.
Bethan1996SPN chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Next chapter NOW! Please update soon!
Hundley chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
This is an exciting chapter. I don't mind a hurt Dean, as long as he is proactive even when he is hurt. I guess what I am saying is that I just don't picture Dean being a passive captive. I am concerned that a shattered hand is not something that heals well. I have to say, though, oh how I love a Rufus in the story, and I hope that Rufus and Bobby both help Sam. (P.S. I like dark fiction, if it's not so dark that I don't feel like the Winchesters are on top of the situation.) I hope these suggestions were what you were looking for.
Bethan1996SPN chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Amazing chapter! Almost cried with the scene with Dean! Update soon!
babyreaper chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Brilliant chapter, I love Dean being hurt, so long as he makes it out eventually. I cringed when the mallet was brought down on Dean's hand, lets hope he manages to keep a tight rein on his mouth, or he may not have any unbroken bones left by the time Bobby and Sam rescue him. Are the Satanists going to be coming for Sam too, I wonder? Can't wait for the next post.
iinuli chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I like this story very much! Please update soon!
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
huh no more NO! keep it going! keep it going!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »