Reviews for Cursed
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Go Belle! Muwahahaha!
Zoe Christy chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
It will be continued? It is awesome :)
ash the airbender chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was just thoroughly perfect. I laughed, especially at the end. I even teared up at one point, though not so much out of actual emotion, it was more of a reading-so-intently-that-I-forget-to-blink sort of thing, but hey, it takes a talented writer to elicit even that much of a response from me. Fantastic work.

ash
moviebuff23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is really good! Keep going please!
vanessa90 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I like this story as I liked the story 'Breaking Point' and I hope you'll write a sequel to this one. :3
Linda chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hahahaah...

I love Gold. The man is sweet, a little clueless at times but sweet.

I like how you made him confused over why the mirror showed them Regina instead of him kicking her out of the castle. Silly man, don't you know that you aren't the monster she's really scared of?

I hope you write more of this, your ending left me hoping that they can finally pick up the pieces together.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
'Mostly, he just looks irritated that he even has to make the choice' (between eating and sleeping) - yeah, I've had days like that! Unfortunately not with Gold in my bed, however. Gold making a mental note to hide all her other clothes because he likes the way she looks in just his shirt and knickers g. 'Game of Thorns'? (groan).'Like she just devoured the cat and the canary and is enjoying their owner's grief' - waht a PERFECT description of Regina. Yay for Henry, braving the dragon in his lair in his attempt to give him his happy ending. Great last scene, would love to see where it could go from there.
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awwwww... that was so sweet! I love the ending!
Opera123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
It was fan freakin tastic!

I knew you where a great writer. I was waiting for you to do a longer piece on Belle and Rum.

I hope you go for a chapter 2.
Soladara chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I loved it, very powerful, and great pacing. The lovey dovey scenes were cute and mixed well with the angst. You did a good job with both. The ending left me wanting more, so I hope there's a chapter two, because I'd really like to see them hook back up. Good work, and I'm still really loving your writing style.