Reviews for Oujisama!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
I personally don't like Cauli she already showed she wants to remove all that could prevent her from claiming Gohan and I knew a few girls that would do that and their selfish desire sickens me.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
I believe Roshi would more than likely get kiiled on Planet Vegeta with his perverse ways lol
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
"The better man is the one to walk away from a fight" as the saying goes but if they attack you my motto is "They start something I will be the one to finish it" I been in more fights than I care to think about seeing as I was always the target of the 'Popular Crowd' because I helped the ones who couldn't defend themselves and those pricks always thought numbers would help them in a fight with me...They...were wrong, not trying to brag just stating facts as I have never gone looking for a trouble it goes looking for me. So those of you who cannot fight back stand your ground if you cower they will press harder but holding your ground even if you get hurt shows them you will not be pushed around and to the bully punks out there remember that small guy could have a very large friend who is more than likely standing right behind you, and on a lighter note that small guy might end up being your future boss and I promise this He/She will remember you.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
You know if Gohan was more aware of how girls I think he would see how Cauli is looking at him and mentally think 'Crap' or 'this could be trouble' or even 'I have a VERY bad feeling about her...best avoid her and protect Videl'
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
lol your an ass
WPUrchezem23 chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
I CANT FREAKING BELIEVE THAT YOU GOT THE NAMES WRONG! HOW IN THE HELL COULD YOU?! ITS VEGETA V-E-G-E-T-A AND KAKAROT K-A-K-A-R-O-T , HOW HARD IS IT TO ACTUALLY LUCK THESE NAMES UP?
Pizzadude5665 chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
I CANT BELIEVE HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS
Pizzadude5665 chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
SOMEONE ELSE CONTINUE THIS FANFICTION IF THIS PERSON ISNT ANYBODYJAEOIJEGA
Pizzadude5665 chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
the story was beginning to be extremely interesting sucks u didnt finish it
Pizzadude5665 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
what videl did with that guy is pretty OOC pretty sure normally she wouldnt do anything a boy
Pizzadude5665 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
FUCK UR JAPANESE BITCH
hash chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
please, iv been waiting years for this to be updated!
ae chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
ae chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
awesome
ae chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
what suspense! i know the bedtime insomnia feeling oh so well...