Reviews for Oujisama!
WPUrchezem23 chapter 2 . 2/4
I CANT FREAKING BELIEVE THAT YOU GOT THE NAMES WRONG! HOW IN THE HELL COULD YOU?! ITS VEGETA V-E-G-E-T-A AND KAKAROT K-A-K-A-R-O-T , HOW HARD IS IT TO ACTUALLY LUCK THESE NAMES UP?
PugLife66 chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
I CANT BELIEVE HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS
PugLife66 chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
SOMEONE ELSE CONTINUE THIS FANFICTION IF THIS PERSON ISNT ANYBODYJAEOIJEGA
PugLife66 chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
the story was beginning to be extremely interesting sucks u didnt finish it
PugLife66 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
what videl did with that guy is pretty OOC pretty sure normally she wouldnt do anything a boy
PugLife66 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
FUCK UR JAPANESE BITCH
hash chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
please, iv been waiting years for this to be updated!
ae chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
ae chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
awesome
ae chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
what suspense! i know the bedtime insomnia feeling oh so well...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
RereMcFluffles chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Minor use of honorifics is ok, but randomly throwing in throwing in Japanese words into a primarily English story is borderline insufferable. Everything you do should be aimed to draw your reader deeper into your story, but this practice only served to repeatedly disconnect me form the story, and just destroyed the flow for me. I will muscle through this, because I really enjoy the premise of the story, but just watch that in the future.
lmari chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I hope u will continue someday
GokuGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
You know at the end you promised you'd review. And it's been almost nine years. That makes me really sad. And Im sorry for my flame. I'll support you forever, if you just update. Do it for the kids.
GokuGirl chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
Oh my Kami! How could you do this? Gohan with another? Feeling another? You make him sound like a total pervert. I was whole-heartedly approving of your work. Until you wrote about him and his eyes roaming women's bodies. Feeling Cauli's body. I am not reading this ever again. Thank you very much. (sarcastically said)