Reviews for Chips and Clichés
Eagle Hawke chapter 2 . 4/6
IS THETA SiGMA INSANE!
Von chapter 2 . 1/22
Ahhh Jack's terror is hilarious. :)
Anna chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Behind him, the two aliens started frantically waving their flagella, trying to signal 'no' at her.

That line absolutely cracked me up; loved this chapter, can't wait to read the rest - which I shall be doing presently!
Ambernot chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
I wanna see the doctor when the drug wears off
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
lol oh that was hilarious! XD
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
oh, this absolutelly never gets old hahaha
Going to my favs right away, don't know why I didn't do it earlier
Ambernot chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I have read this so many times and it never gets old
S chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
OMG so funny I love it lol lololooloololololo
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
This is so funny! I love Rose taking advantage of the situation but also knowing perfectly well that it really was the best course of action. Wonder if Jack has some ret-con handy or else that is going to be awfully awkward later. On the other hand, maybe it was the kick in the pants they needed.
TiaKisu chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Oh Goodness, that's hilarious! Not only the alien species, or the effect that Resistance Inhibitor had on the Time Lord, but also the fact that Jack constantly has to make up excuses for why the pair is snogging each other senseless and ends up having enough of the sight. Who thought that could ever happen?

I wonder though what the Doctor would say once he comes to his senses. At any rate, Rose and Jack will never let him live that one down!

Thanks for such a fun story. It made me laugh a lot. :D
StormOfTheSky chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
This...this is awesome! lol.
ran0neechan chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
ninthsgirl chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
This story has to be one of my all time favorites. I've read it over and over and it still makes me laugh out loud. Too many favorite lines to quote, but I have to say that "Why is he biting her facial aperture?" is sheer brilliance. I love Jack's changing reactions and Rose's understanding of the Doctor's potential for epic screw ups and willingness to "sacrifice" herself to protect the universe. Bravo!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Jack... just Jack. Love it!
NabikiB chapter 2 . 12/21/2013