Reviews for Chips and Clichés
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 2 . 3/24
This is so funny! I love Rose taking advantage of the situation but also knowing perfectly well that it really was the best course of action. Wonder if Jack has some ret-con handy or else that is going to be awfully awkward later. On the other hand, maybe it was the kick in the pants they needed.
TiaKisu chapter 2 . 3/21
Oh Goodness, that's hilarious! Not only the alien species, or the effect that Resistance Inhibitor had on the Time Lord, but also the fact that Jack constantly has to make up excuses for why the pair is snogging each other senseless and ends up having enough of the sight. Who thought that could ever happen?

I wonder though what the Doctor would say once he comes to his senses. At any rate, Rose and Jack will never let him live that one down!

Thanks for such a fun story. It made me laugh a lot. :D
StormOfTheSky chapter 2 . 2/8
This...this is awesome! lol.
ran0neechan chapter 2 . 2/3
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
ninthsgirl chapter 2 . 1/20
This story has to be one of my all time favorites. I've read it over and over and it still makes me laugh out loud. Too many favorite lines to quote, but I have to say that "Why is he biting her facial aperture?" is sheer brilliance. I love Jack's changing reactions and Rose's understanding of the Doctor's potential for epic screw ups and willingness to "sacrifice" herself to protect the universe. Bravo!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Jack... just Jack. Love it!
royslady51 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
ROTFLMAO!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
LOL, the aliens waving their little dealybumpers, trying to signal "no"
Lynabelle chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
hahahahahahahah, oh my gosh
Nicolive chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
My absolute favorite story ever! I always come back to it!
Ophelia Meadows chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Am I the only one who wants to know what happens during the next three to seven hours and after it wears off?

Seriously though this was hilarious. Good job!
inukagome15 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I can't stop laughing. The best part is, I can see the Ninth Doctor coming up with that crazy plan. XD Poor Jack...
Rose chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Just can't stop giggling and smiling. I feel like Rose. Love this :)
Germany chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
Anne-Marie chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
lol, cute.

Poor Jack. I would have loved to have seen more of his adventures on the Tardis with Rose.