Reviews for Interesting Friends
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 9/2
love this story.
Lisa G chapter 1 . 8/29
I liked this a lot. The interplay among the three was very in character and entertaining.
iambutasimplebee chapter 1 . 5/5
You should do a story where Sherlock reacts to Spencer's kidnapping.
iambutasimplebee chapter 1 . 3/9
You should do a one shot of Sherlock coming to America when Spencer was kidnapped.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 1/22
Hmm...are you REALLY sure Sherlock is an adult? He pouts an awful lot. Also, love the competition and brains between him and Reid, and how John is just struggling at struggling to keep up (and yes, I wrote what I meant; think about it). Wonderfully in-character all alround, though it would've helped the flow of the story if it used only one name for Spencer/Reid, rather than interchanging it Reid/Spencer, ad I'm pretty sure everyone else used the same name throughout. Gosh I hope you write about Sherlock's profile and John's blog on Reid!
Jebeth chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
What fun.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Yes, I got the reference.
Good overall for storytelling and character.
Room for improvement:
1 More physical details. If Spencer is staying over instead of at a hotel he'd be with his several valises or travel bags as he's a bit of a clothes horse and might even travel with books and papers.
2. Reference to Spencer's PHD in Chemistry. It can be an aside as to why he's comfortable with Sherlock's home experiments.
zeldawolf2000 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Than was fun. Nice fic. It was cute.
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Great story
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Awee loved it! Cute little Sherlock-Spencer friendship :)) Soooooooo glad you told me about this. I liked how you added in little facts from the series to show how they had kept in contact.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I swear the world of criminal show randoms will shriek in joy if they ever did a major canon crossover.
GoldenEyes chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Interesting! I love this crossover! It's somehing I don't think I would if really considered doing but it fits well together! I kind of wish there's more! It stands good son its own but more would be nice. All in all, a wonderful story and I wish you great wishes for it! :-)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
That was pretty good! I liked it. :D I think you wrote Sherlock practically perfectly, myself. xD
Neat! :D :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
so cute, I love it. especially the mentalist shout out
Ryuu842 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014