Reviews for Awake in the Night
Carling chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Beautiful. The tone of the story is almost as wispy and mysterious as the contents of the phial.
VanPireNZ chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh my darling, how you have evolved as a writer. I was carried away by your piece even though I've not read the story on which it was based.

The day we met. The first time we spoke after the war. That day on the platform in Hogsmeade, in the rain the first time we kissed… I can't, you pause, shaking your head slowly. Finally, you loosen your grip on the tiny phial and turn your face towards me. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to forget.

I loved this part. I loved the whole thing, but that made me all fluttery. Beautiful!
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Omg, v, this is incredible. The voice and the mood are so unique! I'm not used to a bit of the 2nd person, but I loved it here. It almost feels like Harry is writing all of this in a letter to Draco, showing him exactly what his day is like and every thought in his head, since they'll likely never talk about it.

I can't even handle you right now. The ending and the phial and the house and it's all just gorgeous.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow! Lovely!
Robpfan chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh My! This is only the second Harry/Draco story I've read but you have done an amazing job with it. I haven't read the story this was based off of but I will go do that.

Makes me want to beg for more... like do they stay together after school is out... do they face problems with that... what do the other wizards think... Ron's family, how do they feel... such a wonderful piece of work begs to be continued, to be heard...

*sigh* kudo's for a wonderful story hun...

Happy Easter,

Take care...
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Absolutely loved it! Gorgeous work. Thanks!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Seriously, I don't see how the original can be better than this. My brain can't find the right words to convey how beautiful this is. A wonderfully emotional piece.

Thank you for sharing.