Reviews for oh, we're sinking like stones
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
MalfoyDracoLovegoodLuna. I lovemaybereallylove this pairing and because of that, I lovemaybereallylove this story.

Yes I, in fact, do. x

Faved.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
O.M.G. This is not a usual reaction from an ultra harsh reviewer. I loved this. Favorites. It was clear, IC, creative. You repeated "owl eyes" a tad too much, and "Loony (Lovegood) has no "e." Though most was flowing, there was sometimes an oddly organized paragraph. I love "crazy people do crazy things. There was a real mood to it - it made me feel cold. Excellent. I'm impressed - which is rare.
abbyli chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Well, well, well. This is absolutely AWESOME! You write the two of them so well. I can't believe you are actually a draco/hermione fan because you just wrote this amazingly well. I do hope we will see more draco/luna oneshots from you. amazing job.
Pistachio Rules chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love it
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I enjoyed this a lot. I don't get to read a lot of good Draco/Luna fics particularly because Luna is hard to get right, her brand of crazy takes skill. And I think you did a fairly good job.
lightning veins chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
this is ridiculous. i don't even ship draco/luna either, but after reading this oneshot, i have a feeling that i might need to convert. you made me love them together, with all their insults and denials and general adorableness. :) great work!

-emmy