Reviews for Mercenary Naruto
demonitter1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ki scales horribly with chakra, as a ki level of 1000 can catch bullets from air and 5k is immune to physical weaponry. A Naruto character is at best somewhere around 150-250 area, in terms of power levels.
Good going anyhow though, can't wait to see how this progresses.
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
*Ca-Clack* That was the sound of my lower jaw falling to the floor in awe of the awesomeness this story could have!
sb chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
mental and ph. energy would be better it would explain the speed higher senses and how strong they get. you could use lee and guy as example in the ph. part just look at strong they are and lee who cant use chakra. using mental energy all those mind power from db,dbz, dbgt and all the higher senses. by combine both you make ki energy/attacks.
sb chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
so far your story is going great. i think you should add the fly and a bit more tech. or make so up that can if the story. master roshi has a lot of tech. that could fit the you could use. why use should add more tech. the ninjas have more tech. from gen. nin. tai. how are you going to make ki chakra diff. chakra is ph. and sp. energy so you could have as sp. and mental energy and start making new tech. from that. as for tao beating minato i can see it happening for one ki give you higher speed, more durable, higher senses, and stronger.
The Fanfic Critic chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Now this is a dbz/naruto crossover I can get behind! I always did think that Tao was one of dbz greatest vilians and has great potentail to be used in a naruto crossover. I can easily see this becoming a great story.

If you are ever going to pairings, please dont use hinata. Shes Way to overused and cliche. How about Tenten? Out of all the konoha female genins, shes the only one I truly think is dedicated to being a ninja. Though this is assuming your even doing pairings in the first place.