Reviews for Stolen Bride
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
please update this is getting alittle bit redicuolous
Jazu-chan13 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Awwww the ending was cute! It made me laugh. I hope you'll continue this! :) I'm looking forwards to the next chapter! :D
Rosachi-hime chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Damn,this is cool XD XD hahaha
DAT GUY chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! I FUCKING WANT MORE!
Alice chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
wonderful work! can't wait for your next chapter!
rikary chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
This story is so OOC and Vincent's thoughts too! But damn I'm smiling. Light fun story. Not to be taken seriously.
lapaxlove chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Ehhh, she's with baby? Omg, when is cloud coming to the rescue?
Can't wait to see what happens next!
trbl chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Did you write this in Indonesian first and then have Google translate it into English?

I'm sorry but this story is excessively lame.
Fabian B Shanks chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
hmm ... as your writing style changed gradually, so is Sephiroth's personality in this fic.
but can't blame you since Hojo put another gene into his body.
I'll wait for the next chap
Fabian B Shanks chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
hmm .. if Sephiroth get so upset when Hojo messing around with his gene, I think he would get annoyed with himself when he shows affection or care-which is something just not "him". practically turn him into bipolar personality.
just a thought
Fabian B Shanks chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I'm preparing a welcome party for Sephiroth Jr
Fabian B Shanks chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
All of a sudden, Sephiroth realized that Prof. Hojo must have done something within his body—his senses and sensitivity. That way, Sephiroth extremely sensed the urge of slicing his biological father's neck. That fucking old man should learn to never ever mess with him.

what the .. a little shot of estrogen?
Seph, bro, you should've fuck her right away so she know she still virgin! (wait, she still virgin so far, right?)
it's hilarious when Sephiroth force her to wear black because it's his favourite color. lol!
what I love so far is they way you portrait Sephiroth's character. he's such a classy villain here. not many people can write like this. awesome.
Fabian B Shanks chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
a girl with blonde hair
you don't say?
funny, as always
cybercorpsesnake chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
That was awesome especially the pregnancy part at the end. Keep up the good work.
wanda chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Omg! Plz make an update and make tifa pregant .)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »