Reviews for Sky of Stars
Padawan Derpina chapter 4 . 3/25
So he preformed well, did he? XD *insert rude thoughts here.* I like this story. So much. You write good.
Sajuea chapter 4 . 2/27
I like this little story (he, Wolffe is in it *cheer*) and i am looking forward to reading the sequel.
The only thing that i would complain: i don t think that a clone would say "as you wish". A jedi would definitly, Anakin or Obi-Wan, but not a clone :)
cozzizzie chapter 4 . 2/4
Just to say that it's a good job I am reading this at home (you timed your update perfectly to coincide with my day off work) so at least no one could hear me making deranged dolphin noises and 'eeeeeee's on seeing your updates and then reading them :-)

Well, I think you were right to change/add to this, as it reads much better, and flows along to be an easier read.

And the last chapter... Not writing the actual smut made it seem so much well smuttier/steamier. Does that make sense?

Poor Wolffe getting rejected though, he will be grumpier than ever now haha. But hopefully your sequel will bring something better/more for them both without needing the influence/nudging of whatever was slipped into their 'toast'...

Sequel soon? Pretty please :-)
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 1 . 2/2
PLEASE make a sequel! This is amazing!
cozzizzie chapter 3 . 1/13
An interesting read. Lots of really good interaction and inner thoughts of your two main characters. I will be interested to see how you take this story forward into the sequel as this story felt like it was setting the scene up for something more...
LongLiveTheClones chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
This is absolutely fabulous! I think you can drop the rating to T and then bump up to M later so that your story is more visible. Being an M story automatically blocks it from appearing when folks browse unless they set their filter otherwise. And, this gem needs to be read! I write M stuff myself, of course, but since nothing in here is M yet, you might as well say ratings will elevate and start with T. Just a thought.

Anyway, this story is a hidden gem and the two main characters are a delight to read together. Love seeing Wolffe back on this planet. The Jedi is a delight with her strong opinions on clones. Can't wait to see the sparks fly!
sachariah chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Interesting start!

I feel bad for Wolffe - somehow I doubt he's the type tha takes a liking to just any Jedi gal, and the first one that he seems to actually like turns out to be... well, not exactly a clone-lover. :P I'm not sure where you're planning on taking this, but I do hope Kieria learns to not paint all the clones with such a broad brush. Many of her concerns are valid, but she seems right now to disregard the clones as individuals, even though she admits it's not their fault how they ended up where they are.

So, even though some of Kieria's statements irked me, I hold out hope she'll get over them. And I definitely will keep an eye on this tale!

Good work! :)