Reviews for Vladivostok
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aw. The fluffy love while staying IC. Love it.
Meowbowwow chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
:3 :3 this was adorable.. :3 you got the characterisations perfect!
Speccyferret chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
D'awwwww! :3

HPA
Sakagami Hina chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
SSDlfajsdljdf *flails about blushing and grinning like an idiot*

Very well-done, I LOVE the fluff. It sounds just like them, too! I love the idea of Martin wanting to be a big brother to Arthur. An excellent beginning to my inevitable indulgent fall into the world of Cabin Pressure fanfiction :D
P'tfami chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Except for labelling the voices for easier reading, it was a lovely effort. Everyone was in character and the humour was just right.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Awwww, so adorably adorable! And managing to be really funny and in-character at the same time. Thank you for sharing :-)
CatsWhiskers chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Lovely story! I really enjoyed this, and the voices of Douglas and Martin are spot-on.
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aww! 8D That was so adorable! It's nice to see a story where nothing awful happens to Martin, and Arthur was so cute. You nailed Douglas' character, too. -
CinnamonDragon chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I must admit I was curious when I saw that this was written in script form. And my curiosity was rewarded ;) Douglas is just perfect: his choice of words, his attitude towards Martin, his comments, everything. I mean, I can almost hear him saying those lines.

I was hoping that Carolyn would get back, though. The scene would have made her day, I think ;)
Riddelly chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Your talent just never ends, does it?

Damn.

(Seriously, though, you are such an inspiration- thank you so much for every one of these wonderful stories.)
Thea-Zara chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was truly lovely. The voices were just right, I could hear them as if listening to the show, instead of reading it. Good stuff.