Reviews for Love for Thunder Thighs
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 2 . 4/25
look up Naruto the Stat Sheets by fairy tail dragon slayer then come back to me
TheInnerBeast chapter 2 . 4/2
Read Naruto stat sheets by fairy tail dragon slayer, Naruto is much stronger.
Respectedface chapter 1 . 3/2
Chun Li's room is #69 (get it?)
Riderman09 chapter 3 . 2/3
write a Naruto x Juri Han PLS?
Reichenfaust chapter 2 . 1/16
What would be wicked, is a oneshot of Akuma showing up, at the climax of Madara(the real one) summoning the meteors against the Kages.

Then BAM! Akuma smashes BOTH of them to pieces, and proceeds to crush Madara, even letting him pull all his retarded as stupid shit powers out of his ass, while Naruto and Sasuke take care of Tobito.

That would be a hell of a throwdown. Just an idea for an Akuma fight.

Then let him go Shin Akuma mode so he can fuck up Kaguya Otsutsuki.
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This is quite unique and rare since this is the only strret fighter and naruto crossover lemon with Chun-li invovlved.

I have to say I was skeptical at first when reading this but I was mistaken when I finished the first chapter and couldn't wait for more. I want there to be more street fighter crossovers and some to be like a certain somoenes story, but all we can do is dream.

In fact, I wish someone could do a collection of lemon oneshots of Naruto with every female street fighter character!

Also Great Story

9.7 out of 10
Reichenfaust chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
It would be a wicked sequel if you put Naruto up to finally destroy bison completely, and of course become world champ. Loved the Akuma fight. That was wicked.
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Spanking? Naruto crying? A person who has been in battle and has had his body practically mutilated like Naruto(we all know how reckless he can be) crying for spanking? Or for throwing his shoulder back in place? Not likely...His pain tolerance has to be high as a shinobi and as someone who was peppered by senbon, heart nearly crushed, arm mutilated by his own jutsu and more... Yeah...jusy noy seeing it.
Perseus12 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Finally I've been waiting to read this chapter . . . .
Wolfang21 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Hope there is a sequel to this because you know how to riled up a crowd you bastard ;)
Metal Monstrosity chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Dude you got to make a sequel.
Plasmagun234 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Who else knew what was going to happen when the room number was 69?
R3Dragon chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
I loved the story, just wish you gave a heads up on the lemon, I dont care for them too much
Random Name chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
read the entire thing but the first chapter got me hooked. love this