Reviews for Cheaters
Person P chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
This story is fantastic! Rin is the infamous owner of a underground casino' ( probably part of the mafia, Len a gambler and miku another one.
This is like the perfect mix,please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Add a part where Len comes back to the casino and Rin couldn't resist anymore not talking to Len. Then they talk and you can do the rest :)
And it is pretty confusing but I understand most of it, nice story
xInnocentSoul chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Hey Kagamination! I think you've seen me around the Vocaloid RP forum, so I guess we're not exactly strangers? xD I had wandered onto your profile after a bit of floundering, and I'm rather glad to have stumbled upon your story here! Very nicely written, and I'd like to see future chapters ;D Don't worry- I'm not extremely original myself (As I admit!) so I guess we have something in common! xD

Onto the actually commenting part!

I don't exactly see anything wrong with this chapter here, so I don't exactly have criticism for you! So sorry! But I could say something about the story itself xD

I Can see all the bits corresponding to the PV, but I'm not complaining xD The scenes are still wonderfully written out, I never really thought of it going that way xD I can detect a hint of character development and foreshadowing, and a teeny bit of building suspense xD

Well, I guess that's all I have to say xD

Len doubts how he is beneficial to the world. Well, Len, you're at least beneficial to Rin. And in your future you will be k- Oops! I think I must have said too much! Erm... Go and do your grocery-buying thing,okay? :3 Oh, and good job beating Miku! She has no right to call you that! ID

And yes, I shall tell you that the blonde haired girl you glimpsed earlier will play a huge role in your life! :D

See ya! :D (I'll review the next chapter!)
Captain Mockingjay chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
It's beautiful
kryn hoshi chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
love it! to have this mikux rin gives the fic originality. haha. ita awesome, they look so cute xD but im confused now... Rin and len are siblings? i also love incest xDD so it would be awesome too. (sorry, you are talking with a love-all-gernres-freak so... yeah xD) loving this fic! please update soon! hugs from sofi!
Mihaelandnate chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
This chapter was much better. This addressed everything I suggested in the last review. :3 I would suggest lengthening a couple sentences for variety, but that's just personal style.

The entire chapter was coherent and easy to understand right until the end... can you elaborate? It was confusing.
Mihaelandnate chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I liked it, but it felt slightly rough. Also, there were some parts that I feel that you could have written from your own point of view, putting a unique spin on it, instead of copying the PV and the song.

That being said, I like the introduction of the idea of it being a never-ending cycle where those who fuel the casino are themselves a part of the machine. Can Len be a slot machine?

Anyways. I want to see something that puts a spin on the story without just restating that. I know you can do it.
IllusionistDream chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I like how you explained trickery casino. Also there aren't that many trickery casino fanfictions.
Yugao702 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
great story and can you please continue making stories such as these I look forward to it v
Artemis chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Well that was lovely! This sounds so interesting! Can we be looking forward to a second (third?) chapter anytime soon? Don't rush or anything, but I'd love to see more of this! :3
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
"Only she's allowed to call me that, you bitch."

Oh how I love that line.

Pretty good so far.

I'm looking forward to his and Rin's actual meeting.
moonlit starry sky chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I can almost see the immoral ones though I wonder which shall play that role. Though short, the prologue is very interesting. I can almost feel the plot. I have a feeling that I will be pleasantly surprised by your next update.

Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love this song their better not be any character deaths so other than that please update soon XD
Captain Mockingjay chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Beautiful detail, awesome setting, and i can see your little hidden plot there ;) In short, I love it! I can't wait for more!
AliyeH chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I'm not this skan, so I couldn't find the plot between the lines.

I love Trickery-casino and this little chapter is really well-written, so I'm looking forward to read the next chapter.

The... uhm... prologue? (I'll call it this way) is really nice, I like the way you describe the life in the casino and when you say that the heart and soul of the people who chose to enter the casino are forever captived.

Even though... well, that "Being immoral always ends in tragedy" makes me a little bit anxious and sad - another sad-ending?

Well, you have to update, so I'll know it.

I'm keen to read your update (and sorry for the terrible English, but it isn't my native language)!