Reviews for Awfully Defensive
atypeoftangerine chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
You dared me... I touched it

And wouldn't it be funny if that was all I said?

Srsly tho these little one-shots are the cutest.
beckettjade chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
ahahaha Beck is a troll and your stories are all enjoyable btw :)
LUV-MUSIQ chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
DONT TELL ME WHAT 2 DO!
BADE5EVER chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
lovedddd33
gabbi chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
so cute.. :D
rtaf chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
So, you peer pressured me into pressing that button, but I loved the story, and how Beck acted.
khay chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh, I love this! I can totally see this happening in the show. But maybe with less eye sex but more troll action. Or maybe more eye sex. Wait, is eye sex allowed in a nickolodeon show?
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I really love this, partly because it's a rare happy post-TWC breakup story and because your writing carries such voice in it. I am a firm believer that, once Beck and Jade stop avoiding/being mad at each other post-breakup and are forced into a situation where they have to be civil with one another, they will have no idea how to act not like a couple.
titlemecrazy chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Challenge accepted. I touched the review button. This little story is the BEST! I was trying so hard not to laugh, but I failed. I absolutely love this. It would be so funny if this really happened.
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was soo cute & funny! Hahaha! more more!
alwaysthinking101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Omg amazing story Haha love it! Update soon
lowlaury chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I loved this! Wish it was real -sigh-
FinaleUltimacian chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
so very canon.
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I don't even understand how you can call this stupid because to me, it's like the ideal fic: fits with canon but is more funny than the show. And the cast is so crowded that we rarely get moments like this unless it's on The Slap or something. I honestly wish I could write like you because I love how the banter between them is natural, and their arguments are slightly irrational (because what else would we expect form these two?) but you know that it's not malicious; it's just Beck and Jade being themselves.

Jade's hilarious in that she never holds anything back. And I lo-ove your Beck. He's so smitten it's adorable. It makes sense that he's a troll. He loves riling Jade up and she loves reacting to it. Sometimes I don't like how Beck's portrayed as this normal, perfect guy and Jade's the only one being unreasonable and he has to put up with her. I like to think that Beck acts like this, that he's been playing along, that they never take anything too seriously.

Lol and now I'm wondering why Beck cried during sex that one time, thanks Jade. He deserves a thumbs up for this line "Well you've kissed my dumb face, like, a hundred times!" and I think I awww'ed when they admitted they missed the way they used to be, without all that pressure.

I think I'd die is you wrote non-exclusive young Beck and Jade. I've only read maybe ... two interpretations I've liked on how they got together and I'd know that whatever you write would be magical.
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012