Reviews for Love and Memories
fanficreader2842 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Alice told him damn it! It's quite commen in amnesia-storys for the Knowing to leave out important details and this comes back to bite them in the backside.
nika0645 chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
I truly love the fact that Jacob didn't imprint on Renesmee. And the whole plot is really interesting and refreshing... sorry for 2 reviews but I publicated the one before by mistake :P
nika0645 chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
I truly love the fact that
Eirenne chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
What a way to end the story. It's been such a pleasure reading this. You had me nervous with Aro and finding Edward. I was wondering how Bella would get her memory back if she did at all. I think it was perfect that what triggered it was seeing Edward being hurt by Jane.

So sad to see this end but thank you for such a lovely journey. xo
MusicisMyLIFE612 chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
yay!
misskrista chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
So sad it's over! Any plans for an epilogue?
DutchGirl01 chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Great ending and a great way for Bella to get her memories back. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
Horses-are-my-life chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
good story. updated soon as possible.
MissMartha chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
Thanks for the update
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
SO WORTH THE WAIT! I'm curious if she will ever get her memories back or what's going to happen. I am loving this! And now Aro! Back on the plane and off to Italy, huh? :D I love it!
Eirenne chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Worth the wait...poor Bella she is beating herself up that she still can't remember everything...I so understood how upsetting it was for her that she can't remember the first time she saw Edward, their first kiss...:(
MusicisMyLIFE612 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
wow! AWESOME!
misskrista chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
worth the wait. I'm still hoping for bella getting all her memories back in an epic way. I will miss this story though.
DutchGirl01 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Bella finally get's everything of her chest and Edward his answer was sweet. Excellent chapter as usual. Didn't expect the Volturi twist.
misskrista chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
worth the wait and I'll be sad to see this story end!