Reviews for Awakening
Oz forever chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
FANTASTIC! I WANT SEQUEL I WANT SEQUEL I WANT SEQUEL!
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh won't you please continue this?!
rainbowthefox chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
The story is very interesting. When I read the summary I was instantly intrigued in the fic and had begun reading right away. It is pretty good, but it's a little boring. At least it was to me. I had trouble reading the dialogue a bit because you didn't separate the quotations from two characters at a time a couple of times. One example was:
"What?.." "He is ill ...and hasn't been getting any better."
If you separated it a bit like,
"What?..."
"He is ill...and hasn't been getting any better."
Then it'd be a bit easier to read because we can tell it's two separate people talking instead of making it look like one from a first glance because of those two quotation marks that are almost nearly hidden that separate the two phrases. This also happened with Glinda's conversation with Dorothy. Maybe if you added spacing, I could've read a bit more. I think the reason why I found this a bit boring was because of how it jumped to drama so suddenly. Usually that sounds like it's a thrilling piece, but it turned out a bit plain during this one.

Nothing wrong with the story, of course. It's just that dialogue spacing difficulty and where the drama was set was bothered me. Please do continue this, because I'd like to see more.
The-DetectiveSmartie chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Hmm...pretty good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
veruca salt; HEY I WANT MORE STORY! YOU NOT FINISHED!
FangirlFangirlOnTheCeiling chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Cool! I like it so far! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
needs more chapters like she gose to oz and scarecrow gets better it is unfinished
Arsolieus chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This istantly screamed "sequel"to me when i first read it. You MUST make a new chapter or i may continue it if i have your permission of course. An quick thing whats the Scarecrow sick with? Something that is incureable or something that will afect you for the rest of your life? That would be a neat plot twist just saying
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
what's a flame [in this context]?
ladyM90 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
NEXT ONE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE PLEASE ...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...! :D :D :D :D :D :D :O :D :) :D :D
amanda chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
please write more
Luna Awesomesauce 1012 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was sooo cool! Plase keep updating!
Logan Tolle chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
its good so far but needs more chapters
FruityCat45 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Omg! Bone chilling. Can't wait to see the reunitements of lion and tin man