Reviews for A Little Misunderstanding
kmay chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Loved it *-*
NaruHinaSecretLovers16 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
BEST IchiRuki fanfic I've read! You did really great with the humor and those moments we're just too great. The way Ichigo acted is exactly as I would imagine him acting like if he ever told Rukia his feelings. Same goes for Rukia as well, it was all great. And that ending was just hilarious
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I like this.
FunnyEasyMe chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Awesome story! It was probably the first oneshot I found which had a lot of funny moments cute moments and moments which actually made me feel like something burning in my chest. It was cute I loved it!
Soixante-Douze chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I liked this even though it was ichiruki *Shows yaoi fangirl badge* so thanks for getting me to like this pairing again. XD
akatsukireunites chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
aww this was adorable! I loved it! Thanks for great story, wish it was longer :)
wolfgang04 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Hahaha! Omg! I so love it! Especially that last scene between Ichigo and Rukia where they were bickering like always. Priceless! Hahaha! xD
Mizundaztood23 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Awwww... *sighs a wistful sigh*
Love... *shakes my head*

Your story almost brought me to tears! Hahahaha i don't know why but i just made them stop so i can pratice to be cold like byakuya :3 he's my idol for being aloof :))))

Anyway, kyaaaaaa! I lurve this alot HAHAHAHA! A chihuahua! Ohmygudness i think im cryin because of laughter now! Bwahahahaha! I can't laugh out of loud and just do it silently which makes my stomach hurt LOL! Hahahahaha :DDD!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
hahahahahahahahah
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
i enjoyed this thoroughly :)
EmiEmi96 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
"Wait-"..."You're in love with Renji?"

Oh my god, that part was just too hilarious :D XD Love it!
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
OMG this is the most awesomest, sweetest,cutest fanfict I ever read! So freaking kawaii! LOL
cookie panda-roo chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
looool! that was cute :3 i liked the ending! :D
lunareternalbluecomplete chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hehe I loved this one shot! Very detailed and I love the way you made them confess to each other...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »