Reviews for Courage
OnyxEyedOwl chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Okay,you probably deserve like a million reviews,but since I can't do that,I'll settle for trying to write a really good review. :) This is amazingly written and there's barely a single words flow perfectly.I'm so emotional.. :)
thefabulouskatie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow. I was going to write a story just like this, but I wanted to see if it had been done before and sure enough, you beat me to it. And this is ten times better than anything I could have come up with anyway. Great job!
TheWallsWeBreakThrough chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Brilliant. Very intelligent and well written too. Love the last lines especially :)
Tuuna chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I loved this story :D the idea of someone sacrificing themselves for a principle in the game is fascinating. And the title is spot on and so true
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I like it!
demigodgirl1000 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I never thought of her dropping the ball from nervousness, but this is another, much more interesting alternative. It's unfortunate that no one ever took from what she did the way they did with Katniss

I especially love the last line :)
LifeIsTooShortEatIceCream chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow... this was really, really good. Especially liked the line "Let myself be the only kill". I never realy thought of her story in this light, but it seems entirely plausible. I absolutely loved it, and it was well written. Good job.
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was great. IN all honesty, I never gave that girl a thought, but this story makes me rethink her. What was she thinking when she dropped the ball? Personally, I just assumed she got nervous and accedentally dropped it, but I like the way you though of. Just like Peeta- "I want to die on my own terms." Brilliant, really brilliant. :)