Reviews for Visions
nancy103 chapter 14 . 7/7
I like it! The idea of Frieza being able to torture him in his dreams was perfectly in line with how evil he is.
nancy103 chapter 13 . 7/7
Very cute chapter! I like Raditz in this story. He is one of my favorite side characters in most stories.
sky d chapter 14 . 6/21
Great chapter.
sky d chapter 13 . 6/18
Great story.
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 13 . 6/17
Nice chapter, And i agree thats the caculater on google is veey helpful!
fangurlsrule chapter 13 . 6/17
So I am still reading all your stories you post. I personally would prefer a raditz/launch thing going for a couple reasons. 1 I'm not horribly fond of oc. I know they have worked for you in the past and everything but if given the option I will always choose a canon character. Two launch does not get much love I have noticed, even in canon and she is such a interesting character it's really a shame. Three after this chapter I can just see launch and raditz making a good couple.
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 12 . 4/27
When will the next chapter beeeeeee i want it noooooooooow *bad nut*
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 3 . 4/26
I knew it was bulma!
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 2 . 4/26
They will be meeting bulma maybe
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 12 . 4/24
Great chapter!
SereStarOfGaea chapter 12 . 4/14
Hoy know, I always thought what Bulma and Vegeta would be like if they knew each other in a different time. Nappa 's comments about their future changing I don't know but it made me feel a little nervous, because I soooo want them to be together sooner rather than later and then being each others first would make me so happy. To me than scene in bed was perfect. Oohh and trunks? Any visions about their kids omg sharing them would be soo sweet.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 11 . 3/15
Love the plot.
SereStarOfGaea chapter 11 . 3/11
Aja already had her wish... Her hearts true desire. I wish Vegeta wasn't so emotionally challenge even when not being under Frieza for so long . He should really embrace his love for Bulma hahahahaa the romantic in me.
dragonball256 chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
Oh man this is an awesome story I hope you complete it soon. Also we need some interesting events to happen soon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
Still a better love story than Twilight, that's for sure.