Reviews for Visions
dragonball256 chapter 10 . 7/25
Oh man this is an awesome story I hope you complete it soon. Also we need some interesting events to happen soon
Still a better love story than Twilight, that's for sure.
Pisceskat chapter 10 . 7/20
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed this snippet and look forward to future installments, however far apart they may be.
Next chapter please.
Kinglongoria chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
Well I'm hoping you don't take 4 years to finish this tale. It's pretty good so far and it has some promise. But I do understand that life happens and can interrupt writing. I myself have an unsual amount of free time now but it will not last forever. So I am gobbling up all the fics I can for now.
Kinglongoria chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
I actually like this chapter a lot. We got a huge amount of Bulma Vegeta development. Plus an unconscious tail pulling the two closer. I'd say things are progressing quite nicely.
Kinglongoria chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
I think so far your Vegeta is on par for what he would be like minus Frieza. I think he would still wear a royal mask and not show his emotions. But I do think his sadistic tenancies or evil ruthlessness would be way down. He would probably still be arrogant due to his abilities.
Kinglongoria chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is a unique story idea. I am hoping it's complete. Stories don;t have to be epic sagas. A short but complete story is awesome as well. I can only imagine what growing up on Earth with Nappa and Raditz would be like. It would basically make Vegeta completely different.
fangurlsrule chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
I love this! Vegeta and goku having a brotherly attachment to each other is awesome although they can still be rivals, it just wouldn't be quite so intense. I mean in dbz goku thought of vegeta as a rival but he never hated him, he thought of him as his friend, you could play off of that.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Great chapter!
Fati Sid chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Hey!
I m really glad that u updated this story.. m so happy.. :D :) as I love this story very much..
sorry for reviewing a late.. didn't saw the update before..
Coming to this chap.. it was amazing..! the best part or line.. which took my breath away was when Vegeta said.. 'I will always be there to rescue you, Bulma.' it even made my heart skip a beat.. ;) just to think n visualize how Vegeta would have looked while saying this.. soooo hot..!
n then when he said about driving to the next dragon ball.. it was soooo sweet.. :)
Anyways..! the whole chap was great.. cant wait to see what have u thought about the desert bandit.. ;) n it is really fine if the dialogues r not as the same as the show.. this makes it more interesting.. :)
Hope to see some more cute B/V scenes.. ;) I just love fluff..
Update Soon.. ;)
Regards,
Fati Sid
Gaby V Malfoy chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
I just started reading this fic and I have to say Vegeta is so different. I am quite enjoying it though! I love his personality but it's refreshing to see him how he would have been if he had not been taken by Freza. I hope you update soon and that you have a fun birthday :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
amazing! I'd love to read more
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
This looks like a fun and interesting story so far... Please write more!
Amazing girl 55 chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Where are they!? You better update this, this is awesome!