Reviews for Visions
fangurlsrule chapter 9 . 8/16
I love this! Vegeta and goku having a brotherly attachment to each other is awesome although they can still be rivals, it just wouldn't be quite so intense. I mean in dbz goku thought of vegeta as a rival but he never hated him, he thought of him as his friend, you could play off of that.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 9 . 8/6
Great chapter!
Fati Sid chapter 9 . 8/2
I m really glad that u updated this story.. m so happy.. :D :) as I love this story very much..
sorry for reviewing a late.. didn't saw the update before..
Coming to this chap.. it was amazing..! the best part or line.. which took my breath away was when Vegeta said.. 'I will always be there to rescue you, Bulma.' it even made my heart skip a beat.. ;) just to think n visualize how Vegeta would have looked while saying this.. soooo hot..!
n then when he said about driving to the next dragon ball.. it was soooo sweet.. :)
Anyways..! the whole chap was great.. cant wait to see what have u thought about the desert bandit.. ;) n it is really fine if the dialogues r not as the same as the show.. this makes it more interesting.. :)
Hope to see some more cute B/V scenes.. ;) I just love fluff..
Update Soon.. ;)
Fati Sid
Gaby V Malfoy chapter 9 . 7/24
I just started reading this fic and I have to say Vegeta is so different. I am quite enjoying it though! I love his personality but it's refreshing to see him how he would have been if he had not been taken by Freza. I hope you update soon and that you have a fun birthday :)
amazing! I'd love to read more
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 4/14
This looks like a fun and interesting story so far... Please write more!
Amazing girl 55 chapter 8 . 1/2
Where are they!? You better update this, this is awesome!
Steph7085 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Such a cool concept and plot line. I like the way Vegeta's character has been effected. I look forward to seeing how the relationship between B/V develops as well. Oh, and I adore the friendships between all the guys. I look forward to the next update. Great always.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Pisceskat chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Please, for the love of Kami, UPDATE!

This story is exactly what I've been looking for and I need more.
iluvveggie chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
this chapter was awesome hope you update
SaiyanPrincessBB chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
are they at chichi's? XD I hate yamcha! And sweet polite (sort of) Vegeta is utterly cute. Please update soon :D
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 9/22/2013