Reviews for Treachery Runs Deep
LadyV11 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Or, Kaede decides for next time, it is better to try touching either Kotetsu or Barnaby, and then opting to throw a car instead.

ROFLMAO! YESS!
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is sad... Why didn't it hit the stupid ******
hopefully the car would hit them! Mwahaha!
TigressJade chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
You know, I never thought about how Kaede might react if someone insulted either Barnaby or Kotetsu in front of her. Never mind both of them and their relationship. She's right though, meeting Barnaby did help Kotetsu's relationship with his daughter. If anything it changed his perspective as much as it changed Barnaby's.

haha Barnaby would say that. It was incredibly annoying, what they were saying I mean, and very realistic. Which is sad when you think about it. Anyway, the cute moment that followed and tough!Kaede were worth having to hear the insults. Because they got their's...from a little girl. XD Nice fic. The slash was great, but Kaede was the real star of this fic I think. Nice characterization there.
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Loved it! I wish she wouldn't have missed though! ;P
nambnb chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Yeah, throw a car, girl!

I loved this!

It was sad but cute to picture the situation from this point of view.
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I liked the moral of the story. It showed us something alot of people ignore these days-as they always have-, the pain and suffering gay couples go through, as well as their children. It also shows how they overcome it, how strong they are. Though I have to admit, I loved that last line the most. Teehee, now where would she find a car in an ice rank without them noticing?