Reviews for Courting Demons
Garfakcy-chan chapter 5 . 6/14
I do not normally enjoy fics where the OC is a primary character or paired with a canon character, especially when it's my favorite character they are being paired with, but you are playing it very well. Catalina seems interesting and Tripp is becoming very well developed in this story. I'm also curious to know more about Catalina. You are taking the reveal at a slow but even pace. I hope we get something soon I'm also interested in who Catalina's "friend" is that she dreads so much. She certainly didn't seem so happy when Trisha said "He" was there. This story hasn't been updated in a while but I hope you'll pick it up again. You have something good going here. Feel free to private message me for a chat if you are stuck with anything. I find talking about it helps to stir the pot and bring new ideas to the surface.

All the best,
kenilyn chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Ohmygoodness! You should update this!
It had a good plot, is beautifully written, and it develops a minor character and I love it!
I hope you find time and inspiration to continue this. I don't know about you, but I can't stand leaving a good story unfinished (:
emodinosaurX3 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Oooooooh! A very well-worth chapter waiting for. It's cool how we got to learn what the crest was, and I just really like the inclusion of Dracula (and I also realized that Maddox is related to Dracula as well ... I swear, I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that in your story, so please believe me when I say I didn't take it from you! D; I am not a copy-catter, I promise X'DD). I really can't wait for more! Update soonies! (:

samanthatm chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
can't wait for the next chapter.
emodinosaurX3 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Oh gahd. That was really good. I missed your writing so much! I think this was just what I needed to give me a boost for Roman. Gah! Great job, and it was SO not a filler. (x I can't wait for the next chapter!

ReNobody chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
So I'm guessing that this is some kind of arranged marriage... And this was pretty awesome!
Myriad Nice chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I really like this story. I am seriously impressed. Your writing style is incredibly sophisticated compared to almost everyone in this genre. You have a great eye for detail, one that I truly appreciate. It's hard to come by such beautiful and accurate descriptions that help bring the characters to life. I was never one to focus on Tripp too much, but I liked how you really brought out his insecurities and how he interacted with the others.

Also, Catalina seems like she could be a good fit for him. There wasn't a whole lot expressed about her except for the fact that she knows what vampires are and that they exist. That, and she knows really obscure bands :P Either way, I'm sure she'll be explained more and I can't wait to continue on :)

xx Lilly

P.S. Congrats on your publishing and I bid you good luck on your novel endeavors, I'm sure it will be wonderful :)
emodinosaurX3 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
That moment when the half-vamps are all bickering about each other in the hallway at school ... Priceless. I couldn't stop grinning. Seeing the four of them together like that is my favorite way to see them, and you portray them so perfectly, I love it.

I love the ending too, with the moment between Tripp and Rocco at the bar. Super cute bestie moment ... even if they are boys. xD And Catalina being in the band was so awesome! I couldn't remember if you had mentioned it before in her character profile or not, but it was a nice surprise to me. (:

I can't wait to read more! (And I'm sorry for the laaaaaaaaaack of updates. I had the first page to the Inuyasha story, but I kind of broke my laptop and needed a new hard drive, and so I lost it. :c Luckily I do remember what I wrote, it's just a matter of rewriting it. d: Hahahaa.)

emodinosaurX3 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Oh my God, oh my God. I am so tired and want to take a nap, but I just HAD to read this and I HAVE to review it!

First off, I LOVE how you introduced Trisha and Isella. Dah! I loves them so much! They make the perfect trio of brides. :D Daaah! And then, and then, and then ... I just love Catalina's point of view. And how you described Isella's owl tattoo (it sounds so awesome, I want one now! xD). AND THE ENDING! GAH. THAT WAS SO AWESOME! And I really want to see what this envelope is about! And that concert mentioned ... GAH, SO MUCH I LOVED AND WANT TO KNOW. GAAAH!

Okay, I need to eat dinner and hit the sack. I AM SO TIRED. DAAAH! I can't wait for the next chapter! This makes me want to freakin' finish the first part of my Inuyasha fic soon. xD

SilverLady1701 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012

I can't wait to see the drawing of the 'gothic emblem.' (:

AND of course to learn what's going on!

Has Tripp always attended Catalina's school or did he follow her there?
emodinosaurX3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Holy. Holy holy holy.

First of all, I wanted to say that the summary is so kick-ass. I was hooked already, and I hadn't even started reading yet.

Secondly ... Just ... wow. This is so awesome. jsidaopfjidospf. The entire story line ... That is just awesome! I can't even pick out what I loved the most because I loved EVERYTHING. Every single thing. I even loved the brief mentions of Sam and Isella! xD (And of course the mention of Rocco. (x Tee hee.)

I am SO excited to read more. Wow. I'm so excited ...

SilverLady1701 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012

First because Tripp is so insecure, It's adorkable. I found his angst interesting.

I also love Catalina so far. I see myself in Catalina. xD Wow, that sounded very conceited and it was totally unintentionl. Lol! I didn't mean that comment in an I-love-myself way. xD Ijust mean that if I ever met a vamp I'd be a willing donor... Yeah, okay, I'm rambling. Lol.

I can't wait for CHAPTER TWO! :D

Will you be switching POVs? If the whole thing is in Tripp's POV could we get a Catalina one-shot? Please?

Ah, still rambling! Shutting up, now. xD