Reviews for Doting on ones nephews
Nikki chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Omg I'm sad you ended this in a sort of cliff hanger, can't stand those :P I liked it though. Can you pleeeeease consider writing a second part on this?
ko-writes chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Please continue this story! x
saphie1990 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I hope you find inspiration again and continue this story :)
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
The poor Holmes family…except the dad.
I hope to see some of Sherlock next chapter.
Chrissie seems like a great sister (and a devoted aunt). Hope to see more!
breaktherules chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I can't stand abusive men who hurt children. I'm worried for Mycroft and especially little Sherlock. I thought the emotions and shock were just right. Poor sisters! I thought this was very good...more please!
aliceAmnesia chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
more pleaseeee. x
LadyLilyMalfoy chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
It's an interesting plot line. However, I was very put off by all the Americanisms and was truly surprised when I saw you were British. I must admit, the tome detracts from from could a very promising plot :P Good luck with futures stories :) x
Q.E.D. 221B chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh no - the poor things (and I'm feeling quite sorry for their mum too. Not a nice place to be, I hope Chrissy can help her muster the courage to leave Siger this time)

I really hope you update soon because this is fantastic, in a very sad, I-hope-they-get-better-and-lots-of-TLC sort of way.

Constructively, (I hope you don't mind) all I can see is that there are a couple lines of Dialogue not starting with a capital letter eg.

"yes, I can.. t. car is round the back."

"okay, then get the key, bring the car...

But other than that I thought it was really well done :D

Suffice it to say, I'm setting up camp here and hope to read more soon, you're doing a great job.