Reviews for Cersei's SheWolf
PLEASSSEEE PLEASEE seriously please update this its WAY too good to go unfinished :((((((
LittlePenguin93 chapter 15 . 9/11
I hope you post the next chapter soon I'm absolutely loving this story it's wonderful to see cerscie portrayed like this
MidnightSecretkeeper chapter 15 . 8/2
I totally adore this story! So much that I would quite like a Cersei of my own ;) Although I don't recommend starting to read it late at night as I was up until 6am reading and then had to be getting up for work at 7am. So worth it though! Eagerly anticipating the next instalment
Wolfbreed21 chapter 15 . 7/18
Please update I'm reading this story like it's a bible. Waiting for a update from you.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 15 . 6/8
Update soon! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Very interesting
peter chapter 1 . 5/27
you have to update,i cant stop reading,i just love this story!
clara chapter 15 . 5/27
please update! i love this story soo much
tonksremus2332 chapter 15 . 5/26
This is one of the best things I have ever read. Thanks for this. I am anxiously waiting for uyour next update.
whitetigerwolf chapter 15 . 4/19
I love this story and I hope you update it again soon.
Shalee chapter 15 . 3/25
Thank you thank you thank you thank you. I am so happy you have started again. I keep rereading the story hoping to have that extra chapter added on.
BLLVMY chapter 15 . 3/19
Yipee I'm your 200th review! I so happy you updated, And I cannot wait for the next chapter love seeing cersei/jaime interact I was a bit curious. And i think it would be awesome to stir up some drama between Cersei/Sana, is Margaery going to be iin this story? I think it would be awesome to see how Cersei would react having the Tyrells intersted in marrying Willas to Sansa.
jupitersthunder chapter 15 . 3/18
Casey chapter 15 . 3/16
From the moment I read the end of the last chapter, I was really interested in how you were going to portray a purely familial relationship between Cersei and Jaime and I have not been disappointed.
I love how strong their brother-sister bond is, how equally protective they are of one another (though Cersei is definitely the more dominant personality) and how easily Jaime accepts his 'new sister' because he can sense that Cersei is in love, for real, contrary to what everyone else says. By the way, I have so many feels about her finally being able to admit, even if it is just to herself, that she is actually ' love', given that big daddy Lannister has totally f*cked her in the head when it comes to lurve.
But what really got me in this chapter is your perception of how Jaime can love Tyrion and why Cersei can't stand him, though I can't decide who I feel more sympathy for, Jaime, because he doesn't remember their mother in order to mourn her properly or Cersei because she 'loved and lost' one of the most important people in her life which has affected her for her entire life.
Absolutely amazing chapter, can't wait to see what happens next XD
YES! Finally I can't believe I only saw this update today. I'm so excite for thr next chapter, I hope you don't take too long you've been gone for quite awhile.
Nice chapter but your logic has one flaw who is sansa's heir because she will need one
and her people who will think of her already as the lannister whore will demand one
keep up the good work