Reviews for Quietus: The Appendices
look chapter 1 . 1/8
I wanted to tell you:
Artemis is a maiden goddess. She despises the existence of men. She hates orion the most.

At first, she liked him, then Orion began to kill harmless animals.

She began to hunt orion, killed him, and turned him into a constellation.
Artemis will burry herself alive if she falls in love
rini-chan1725 chapter 6 . 8/23/2017
wow, that alternate meeting is sooo good and stalker sasuke must be the sexiest stalker of all time i can't help but fangirl
AllFourSeasons chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
Smexy dark Sasuke! Oo là là!
miiss xana chapter 6 . 3/17/2017
please update Quietus it's been awhile
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
Yes! I guessed most of the god and goddess right! Though I never expected Shikamaru to be Athena male version... And Kakashi too...Hephaestus huh..
Aphrodite Ino is SO obvious... :D

Love Stalker Sasuke... *grins* I feel like I like the Masquerade ball version better.. Probably because I am a sucker for dances.. LOL
Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter of Quietus and this story! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
Fortune-telling of Sakura is... interesting. It is so cruel of Sasuke to kill the lady that easily. But I still like him huhu ;-;
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
Oh Sasuke and his jealousy. The side of him is alluring yet somehow scary...
May21Spring chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Sasori should be Phobos because in akatsuki him and Orochimaru where partners phobos and Deimos are brothers and you should take that into consideration it would be really cool.! Please update SOOOOON.
ChelaScarlet18 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I really love your fanfic and I think this chapter is pretty good, but I rather the carousel one. Thanks for writting and I hope you can finish this story
sakurhita chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
me encantoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo esperare la conti
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
God, I LOVE your sasusaku stories too much sometimes. They're so captivating a well written.
soleilfleur21 chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
I think it would be really interesting if Sakura later remembered this incident and confronted Sasuke about it. No matter how much Sasuke might have tried to convince her and himself, he definitely didn't take her on a whim.

And I'm curious about how fortune tellers fit in here... I feel like Chiyo wouldn't be too happy with mortals exposing secrets of the future to other mortals. And then in this context, how did certain mortals get the power to see into the future, or to know the unknown?
soleilfleur21 chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading this as an outtake, but I think I like your original scene better for how they met. This feels like it would be every girl's fantasy, being asked to dance at a masquerade. But I think your original scene did a fantastic job building up the tension. And I think it makes their first dance together in the Underworld more special. I'm glad you went with the carousel scene ] I am going to read the other outtakes as soon as I catch up on the main story, which I have been reading too obsessively to take the time to review (sorry!). But I promise to leave a cumulative review once I'm all caught up!
pokemaester chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
I really like scenes like this because it puts Sasuke into perspective. As a SasuSaku shipper I'm always pulling for Sasuke even when he does weird, stupid shit. But as a way to describe how Sasuke's character is before Sakura starts affecting, by how surface gods and others view him this is actually really terrifying. Like, the beginning of a paranormal horror movie, to have instances where you question whether you're actually alone or not.

I dunno, it's refreshing to see another side of Sasuke :)
Kayla chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Okay you I saw the picture on your tumbler but could you post the actual site where you found the dress. Because it has inspired me to do something creative and I just want to keep it so please post the official link please!