Reviews for Dreamscape
latoyamackey69 chapter 63 . 8/3
Please update
Fggggggg
Viva33 chapter 42 . 5/31
I truly enjoying this! But Im dreading that i'll reach the last chapter since it means that the story is finished. I believe this has been long abandoned. Don't know why I have to be hooked on this. At the meantime, I'll just enjoy the remaining chapters.
i really like that emma is the only one who really knows anything, it gives her savior status so much more credibility because really this is her story, emma swan. i think it's always been her story. i am liking it in this light.
great ice breaker, that got me so , and i mean to say it in french, so fucking hot !
mscocoz chapter 6 . 3/7
this is really good. i am enjoying the 2 worlds as well.. i am sorry about your finger though :( would love to send some healing magic :) cheers xx
teratina chapter 63 . 3/1
Need the rest of the story! Don't leave us hanging!
nataliakatyperry chapter 63 . 2/28
Why you don't finish this? Are you dead? Im from Costa Rica and i read in spanish i don't understand 100% english and i star to read this fanfict so why you don't finish this? Im upset i only think that you are dead! Because this fanfict is gold!
AMKesselaar chapter 63 . 2/13
this story is so awesome! and I know that you must have a busy life, considering its been so long since the last update, but I hope that you can find it within you, and in your schedule, to finish this story. I am extremely curious towards the ending...
Beckyy With the Good Hair chapter 1 . 1/15
Wait...is this completed?
Kristinmack chapter 63 . 1/4
I know I'm a little late to the party but I just discovered your writing and have binged on them like a complete addict and am sad to reach the last updates. I'm definitely going to have some major withdrawals! I just want you to know that this story is truly incredible and I do hope you will finish it one day soon. You have a massive talent and I wish you the best of luck in all that you do!
Selsi365 chapter 63 . 11/7/2016
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I hope you come back and finish it. I'm dying to find out what happens next. Please finish.
Guest chapter 63 . 10/6/2016
I love this story so so so much I know it's been 2 years but plz update!
shelly chapter 63 . 7/26/2016
I totally freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! Please tell me that u have not give up on this story! Please email me at . I will be waiting & hoping..
Bekka0405 chapter 63 . 7/15/2016
I think I have finally run out of descriptive words to use in place of awesome and amazing because I don't know how else to describe the story you've written. My only question is whether or not this is the end you had foreseen when you started if not I'd love to know where you saw it ending, thanks.
Thanks for sharing!