Reviews for Dreamscape
SwanQueenaddicted chapter 63 . 6/7
Will you update?
anakayleigh chapter 63 . 4/24
Omg, this is one of the best stories I have ever read! You're so talented. I didn't even notice I reached the 63rd chapter I just couldn't put my phone down, couldn't stop reading. I really love this one. Please tell me you'll finish this. I'll be waiting for your next update.
anakayleigh chapter 44 . 4/23
I don't understand why they couldn't wake Emma here.
Brenna.Olivia chapter 63 . 1/21
I’m hanging off a cliff here! I’ve been so enthralled by this story. I’ve recommended it to my friends to read. I wait on baited breath! It’s only taken me two days to burn through this. Couldn’t put it down. Wish there was more. Xoxo
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 63 . 1/12
So the status of this story says incomplete but judging from how long it has been since you last updated i choose to see this chapter as the ending.
It is a pretty good place to close it up anyway. Excellent story.
LanaLuvr chapter 63 . 12/15/2017
I apsolutley postivily hate you I have come to love this story and you never finished it. You are an amazing writer but you just abandoned your story. During my time reading this I have laughed cried and have even gotten angry . I write as well and I would never abandon my story. I don’t understand,did you just grow tired of it? It doesn’t matter though this story has been abandoned for years now and you probably won’t wven read this. I wish I could have seen the family’s grow together.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/8/2017
Uhhh so close to the end yet so far! I cant blame you for stopping the writing because this is a very long story already but I wish you would continue. You’ve created a complex and interesting story you should be proud of!
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
rereading this.. ohgosh still amazing
BellejanelleDearie chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
Such an interesting take on SwanQueen... very curious to see where this goes.
Marie chapter 22 . 10/19/2017
If Emma is in love with Regina, and you have clearly been showing such, particularly FTL Regina, then it is really shitty to have her go out on a date and allow a kiss with August, totally shitty!
latoyamackey69 chapter 63 . 8/3/2017
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Fggggggg
Viva33 chapter 42 . 5/31/2017
I truly enjoying this! But Im dreading that i'll reach the last chapter since it means that the story is finished. I believe this has been long abandoned. Don't know why I have to be hooked on this. At the meantime, I'll just enjoy the remaining chapters.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/14/2017
i really like that emma is the only one who really knows anything, it gives her savior status so much more credibility because really this is her story, emma swan. i think it's always been her story. i am liking it in this light.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/14/2017
great ice breaker, that got me so , and i mean to say it in french, so fucking hot !
1,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »