Reviews for What Part of Forever
FreezingFire81 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I really like the first chap. I went to check and see if you put it up on TWCS yet, but you have not. Could you update and tell us when you decided too?
SaveMe2017 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I really love this story. And I hope you still post on this even though there's a chance you might have to take it down. I really love this story and would love another chapter. And, you can always post on this website that I'm apart of. It's non-canon-lovers. ning .com just take out all the spaces
otherworlder81 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
good you have so got to continue this story, really good so far of what i've read!
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Please say you're going to continue with this? It's great. I'm sad that Bella and Jake didn't work out. Bella and Jared have promise but Bella and Paul are much better as a couple.
wolfsbane21 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Your first chapter was absolutely amazing! I'm totally hooked! I cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon please :p
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
love the first chapter...definitely can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Love this story! Cannot wait to see what happens next! Love strong Bella, love it when she is friends with Leah. I love what she said to Sam, harsh maybe, but loved it!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 4/7/2012