Reviews for When Finnick Met Annie
IAmTheMockingjay chapter 9 . 8/5
This is sooooo good. Pls don't abandon this story! I know it's been years but your writing is excellent!
Why haven't you updated in years :(
Emma chapter 9 . 3/17
What a plot twist! But you never continued to write :( I hope you can try and pick it up again. I have really enjoyed it.
CBBCHPDWFan chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
So good! You should read my new fannie story! BTW great username!
Terezic chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
love it :)
Hjkuyio chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Is this actually how it happens or are you just making it up
anon chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
yeah i want finnick's pov
Wenn Herondale chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
KickShipper101 chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Please write more... I need this is just saw Catching Fire and I need it.
MidnightFire chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Why does Annie remind me of kaitness so much o.0
MidnightFire chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
This is really good, It's almost like the real books :o -fan girl squeal- There are only a few problems, But if your approach was not supposed to follow the story line of the original books I'm ranting for nothing _ And you should ignore this... nothing personal. The elevator floors assigned to the district tributes is always the same number as their district's. Kaitness was the only tribute to receive an eleven in training. Peeta and kaitness were the only tributes receive a twelve. That's all i have to say about this chapter.

Keep writing.
OwlPumpkin28623 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
OMG I'm literally sitting on my bed dying. This is so cute and heartbreaking and I want to hug you and slap you in the face all at the same time. Please let them have a happy ending! The part right before her last interview with Caesar was so adorable, I cried. Ahhh this should be made into a book, holy mama! Thank you so much for writing this and please continue to write more. I absolutely love it!
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
This is so cute
Bo chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
No keep it on annie
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
I think It's a great idea that you change the view from Annie to Finnick. And I love your story, keep writing! :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »