Reviews for His Girl
Ravens-Tear chapter 1 . 6/7
make it a prequel. it has a lot of potential.
LoneButterfly05 chapter 1 . 2/6
I really do love this story, it has great potiential. I was wondering if you had decided to post the next story? Breathe, I think it was? I would love to see a Buffy and Sam friendly fic with some Buffy and Dean romance. There is not really that much Supernatural/Buffy crossovers that are well written and finished out there anymore so please write the next story!
Jai chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Update pls
swthrt890 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hey I really think u should make this into a series. I could easily see a chapter story of Sam and Buffy's quest to get revenge on Lilith which could turn into a way to save dean. Please consider it as I would love to read that story!
Monochrome13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I loved it. Buffy is hard ass!and Sam and Dean ;-) ! if you continue it could you please pm me?
ratherbereading125 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
continue!
jcanderson33 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Definitely a good starting point. I wished it would be longer. I would definitely suggest continuing with this. I had hoped that Buffy would have been a bit more tight-lipped about her relationship with Dean I cannot wait to see what you come up with.
I would like to see a little more detail during conversations but that's just me.
best of luck and happy writings. : )
apester chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Make it a prequel to something please! :)

i really loved what you had here. Great job.
Elza C. Boe chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i absolutly love it... gimme more more more...
AcidBurn37 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This great so far. I hope you will continue!
DeansGirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Make it a prequel please!
Adelphia1928 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Contunue this please! Lilith needs to pay in every way shape and form for her actions. There are not enough Fanfics where she dies by pissed off Slayer!
Alexis chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
surprisingly good...keep u the good writing...:)

tiny suggestion(if u x mind), try x 2 go too far from original supernatural storyline...:)
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I liked this, I hope you decide to use this as a prequel!
vikke101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
don't let it be a one-shot. don't let it be a one-shot! :D please it's really a great start, and it has alot of promise :P