Reviews for Friends For Life
IMBSA chapter 11 . 10/31/2003
IMBSA: PUT UP THE NEXT DAMN CHAPTER!
IMBSA chapter 9 . 8/31/2003
_ Jumbley...*faints*
Lily chapter 11 . 8/19/2003
Good my evil twin...very if I had half a brain I'd be able to identify this but I'll ask anyway...what the heck are Ronin Warriors?Honestly I'm not a fan...but this is so good.
angel akira chapter 11 . 8/18/2003
me forgive u but please please please don't take so long with the rest :(please you have such a great story going on and i would love to read what happends next keep up the great work
angel akira chapter 11 . 8/18/2003
Angel Night chapter 10 . 12/28/2002
MMOOOMMMMYY IIT'S OOVER :'(

the hole thing was really good and I can't

wait for more ur such a great wrighter Hope to read more of ur work

and i wish ya the best of luck

PS sorry but my computer is actting up and it won't let me put my e-mail up in that box thing and it won't let me do that at thing but my e-mail is ( akira_night at )
DemonessofPunishment 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I read this before but never reviewed. This is quite interesting. Add more because you get me so interested in it but then it just stops. Ta ta for now. Ja'ne
Fatman chapter 10 . 11/6/2002
It's ok but you need to add some sexual content.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
Well, you got my interest going again with this story. I was wondering when you were going to post another chapter. Now, how about giving us a little background on this new Big Bad Evil that is threating the guys and the girls. The more info, the Better!
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 8 . 7/27/2002
Love it!
Luna chapter 8 . 7/12/2002
cool!

!
Embers chapter 8 . 6/27/2002
I love your story so far, it's great, I want to know what happens, your doing better then I am with my first story, I like your story more than I like mine now. I hope you finish it, you are going to finish it right or do you want to? well thanks for providing my rainy day entertainment today. It was fun to read, and I wasn't reading it cus there was nothing to do it sounded good. keep writing!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 5/27/2002
This story is very interesting. The bracelets act as a way of enhancing certain charachteristics of the the person who wears them. Perhaps they have the ability to form armor as well, hmm?