Reviews for The Cleaners
NicVic chapter 9 . 7/14
Hey Racey! I've been a silent fan for genuinely years now so I have no idea if your still on fn or even look at reviews on old stories like these. I've read your big fics like Dirty and so on and I love your style! You make Grimm as ruthless and animalistic as he should be without making him inhuman, and I love the way you write Ichigo as being strong and just as tough, you never have him as the wilting flower that other people write. Your stories always have such grit to them, and that made me want to go back and read everything you've written on here! And I'm glad I did! The Cleaners is one of my all time favourite fics and this isn't a shameless "please write more" thing, from your authors notes along the way I saw that not only have you had some horrific stuff to deal with but that readers on here have been giving you stick as well! I think we sometimes forget that authors have their own shit to sort and aren't at our beck and call! So I'm sorry for that, and I hope that life has given you a break or two and that your happy I've been on fn for years and your the first person I've reviewed! Your writing is great and I hope it brings you all the happiness in the world! Now go fuck em up xx
PastelClouds chapter 9 . 6/30
You can't stop slaying me with these stories, Racey. I'm so, immensely sorry about your loss around the time you wrote this story. I hope that you are able to stay strong and find happiness in your grief. I'm really excited to hear from you, especially from this story! Man, I really love your style of writing. I wish you the best, and I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
kenni-bun bun chapter 9 . 6/23
Racey, boo, bae, love, I just keep finding treasures.
CaSsIdY-182769 chapter 9 . 2/4
Please review soon TT
Ezakike chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I have read this i think 3 times. And every single time I loved it. pretty please update? WIth a cherry on top?
guestis chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Hope to see you finish the story. It's awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Oh my god. Oh My God! Now THAT was unexpected. Renji and Gin? Wow... okay I can ship it, I think damn I love this story!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
So we have Grimm (duh) Nel, Gin, Stark (who is high as the moon, you don't think he was chatting with Zangetsu, do you?) And Szayel, am I wrong? As for Blondie well... I came up with Shinji and Urahara, but you wouldn't kill them right?
raindropdew chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
Awww I love this! So much action both ways if u know what I mean lol. And shinji just made me angry how could he. He can't just hate them they were a family for so long shinji has to feel something. And hmm byakuya keep up the work of figuring everything out isn't there cameras where ichi and shinji were fighting you should be able to hear what they said. As long as those ass holes didn't get them already let's hope those phone calls your making do good. And I'm loving everyone spying on grimm and ichi lol grimm and ichi are so cute! I wonder who the teams mentor is its going to be fun to find out. And now we have a car chase I can't wait! Thank you for this and I'm excited for the next chapter! (: and I hope everything is working out for you.
Louda chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Omg omg , l let me start by saying that I'm not with the main charater being a uke but the way you word it gives me This isnt an update soon more of a encourgement. But I can't stress enough how much i value you as a writer because some people on here need a grammar lesson and to proof read...( sorry about ugliness of this im on a phone)
Tsukiyomi2312 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oooh! I like bad ass Ichigo ;) this is a great story and you write as well as your Petulant Prodigy! XD
Caitriona695 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Blondie was a PLANT! WTF! I SO didn't see that one coming. I thought that perhaps he would show up later and be a help, but not a plant. :frowns:

Thanks for sharing with us!
Caitriona695 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Chess. :giggle: Love it! The King is dead...long live the King.
Caitriona695 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Gin and Renji - wonders never cease. This whole piece cracks me up though. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us