Reviews for The Cleaners
tdish chapter 10 . 4/8
I needed to know if that was Renji! It is killing me! I anxiously await your next update to this story.
tdish chapter 8 . 4/8
Noo! That is not Renji! It cannot be Renji! Mother fuck, it is Renji, isn't it?
TheGrimmReaper93 chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
update please and thank you!
puppikooky chapter 10 . 5/14/2016
You do you, the next chapter will be done when it's done until then :} muhahaha
Clumsy Owl chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
oh my god. oh. my. god! I cannot BELIEVE I missed an update! How long ago was this? No, don't tell me. Ugh I am so mad at myself now... Aside from that, this chapter was fantastic! A! I cannot WAIT to meet their mentor! I know I speculated it being Tensa, but now I'm leaning toward Aizen, simply because of the team. HOWEVER, I would probably giggle uncontrollably if it were Toshiro, but I doubt it. Anyway, I am SUPER excited to see this chapter and cannot wait for the next one. Of course, I will be as patient as you need me to be, but I NEED TO KNOW WHO IT ISSSSS. Thank you, as always, for writing. Until next time ~ClumsyOwl
Mizuki 8D chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
Oh snap! This chapter was steamy! And now uharara is coming!
rAiNwAtEr chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
Damn, shit just got real! Looks like I'm addicted to another one of your stories. Honestly, Ichigo and Grimmjow are just too fucking delicious.
phoenix220 chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
This is fantastic. Really engaging and so fast paced. Read it pretty much in one go which obviously has left me with a want for more. Hope to see grimm recovering soon...
Phoenyx634 chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
Very exciting! Please update soon :D
Is Ulquiorra ever going to make an appearance? (or, did I miss him somewhere...)
Doni chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
At least they got to play a little doctor, even if it wasn't the fully sexy kind. ;) Nicely done.
Olinek chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
I can't belive it, this is happening. Like two days ago I went to your DA page to see what up and maybe if you planning to post something, couse I'm suppose to be studying with mean it's the right time to reread all the storys I love, so of course I started with the finished ones and then went to the not done yet. And I have to say I was sad, couse there is a lot of good storys from you with are waiting to finish, and don't get me wrong I don't want you to trow your life and sit down and write all day long. That's not what I mean, I just love to read your idea and I do get how life is crazy and a lot more interesting that staring at a white page. But well I'm glad you decided to post something and have enought time, and I hope still a lot of fun doing it. I must say this one not my fav on that I'm waiting for, *khem khem* Untrained Heart *khem khem* Pen Pals *khem kehem* or something about Football , but really so glad to see you post again. :) And I did see Blood Bond chapter toooo so great, two chapter. So nice of you for writing again. I'm really really glad and happy and hope you gonna write again :) Good to see yaa. ( I didn't read the chapter yet sorry for that but sadly I need to refresh the hole thing , but at the same time I had to write to you to say hello )
So Hello :) Thank's for writing, hope you have as much fun with it as possible . :)
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
Omg I'm so glad you updated! Thank you Racey!
Erikkun chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
There needs to be a button here somewhere where i can give new chapters a MILLION thumbs up... cause you need it... a MILLION thumbs up loving.
PastelClouds chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
Another thanks for the recent update, Racey! Has anyone ever told you that this story reminded them of Black Lagoon? Because it totally has the same on-the-run vibe as this story (and if you haven't watched Black Lagoon, I HIGHLY recommend it). I cannot tell you how great it is every time there is fluff between Grimmjow and Ichigo, like seriously, I feel like I'm dying in the best way. Grimmichi fics just aren't what they used to be, but I'm glad I can count on you to write these masterpieces! I was a little sad that we didn't get to see much of the rest of the former agents, but I'm sure their place is another awesome chapter.
Also, thanks for killing Yammy. I hated him in Bleach, lol.
Can't wait for your next update! You're the best!
OneWildRunner chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
Okay. First of all, welcome back! Secondly, I LOVE this story. I was so excited to find you've posted two awesome updates. Your stories are always so well put together, and they always manage to grab my attention. Thanks for the great updates!