Reviews for The Cleaners
CaSsIdY-182769 chapter 9 . 2/4
Please review soon TT
Ezakike chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
EEE!
I have read this i think 3 times. And every single time I loved it. pretty please update? WIth a cherry on top?
guestis chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Hope to see you finish the story. It's awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Oh my god. Oh My God! Now THAT was unexpected. Renji and Gin? Wow... okay I can ship it, I think damn I love this story!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
So we have Grimm (duh) Nel, Gin, Stark (who is high as the moon, you don't think he was chatting with Zangetsu, do you?) And Szayel, am I wrong? As for Blondie well... I came up with Shinji and Urahara, but you wouldn't kill them right?
raindropdew chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
Awww I love this! So much action both ways if u know what I mean lol. And shinji just made me angry how could he. He can't just hate them they were a family for so long shinji has to feel something. And hmm byakuya keep up the work of figuring everything out isn't there cameras where ichi and shinji were fighting you should be able to hear what they said. As long as those ass holes didn't get them already let's hope those phone calls your making do good. And I'm loving everyone spying on grimm and ichi lol grimm and ichi are so cute! I wonder who the teams mentor is its going to be fun to find out. And now we have a car chase I can't wait! Thank you for this and I'm excited for the next chapter! (: and I hope everything is working out for you.
Louda chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Omg omg , l let me start by saying that I'm not with the main charater being a uke but the way you word it gives me life...lol This isnt an update soon more of a encourgement. But I can't stress enough how much i value you as a writer because some people on here need a grammar lesson and to proof read...( sorry about ugliness of this im on a phone)
Tsukiyomi2312 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oooh! I like bad ass Ichigo ;) this is a great story and you write as well as your Petulant Prodigy! XD
Caitriona695 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Blondie was a PLANT! WTF! I SO didn't see that one coming. I thought that perhaps he would show up later and be a help, but not a plant. :frowns:

Thanks for sharing with us!
Caitriona695 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Chess. :giggle: Love it! The King is dead...long live the King.
Caitriona695 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Gin and Renji - wonders never cease. This whole piece cracks me up though. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us
sa-shii-mi chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
rediscovered this story after almost two years, and I have to say, I'm still as in love with your style and plit than back then.
Also, I'm sorry for your family member, I just lost one of my parents so I kinda know what you're going through.

Great job really :)
Lullianne chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
This story is so good! I can't wait to read more...it's different from many i have read before, i like how u made both O & B work for their relationship, and I find the possible P & Tu romance very interesting. Your style is amazing, and writing nearly perfect, you produce great cliffhangers and interesting twists. I have read most of your stories, and I can say this is amongst the ones I prefer. I look forward to the next chapter.
Also, sorry for your loss, even though I am a bit late.
cynereligion chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Please please update! I love this so much!