Reviews for The Cleaners
TheGrimmReaper93 chapter 10 . 8/22
update please and thank you!
puppikooky chapter 10 . 5/14
You do you, the next chapter will be done when it's done until then :} muhahaha
Clumsy Owl chapter 10 . 3/18
oh my god. oh. my. god! I cannot BELIEVE I missed an update! How long ago was this? No, don't tell me. Ugh I am so mad at myself now... Aside from that, this chapter was fantastic! A! I cannot WAIT to meet their mentor! I know I speculated it being Tensa, but now I'm leaning toward Aizen, simply because of the team. HOWEVER, I would probably giggle uncontrollably if it were Toshiro, but I doubt it. Anyway, I am SUPER excited to see this chapter and cannot wait for the next one. Of course, I will be as patient as you need me to be, but I NEED TO KNOW WHO IT ISSSSS. Thank you, as always, for writing. Until next time ~ClumsyOwl
Mizuki 8D chapter 10 . 3/13
Oh snap! This chapter was steamy! And now uharara is coming!
rAiNwAtEr chapter 10 . 3/1
Damn, shit just got real! Looks like I'm addicted to another one of your stories. Honestly, Ichigo and Grimmjow are just too fucking delicious.
phoenix220 chapter 10 . 2/27
This is fantastic. Really engaging and so fast paced. Read it pretty much in one go which obviously has left me with a want for more. Hope to see grimm recovering soon...
Phoenyx634 chapter 10 . 2/25
Very exciting! Please update soon :D
Is Ulquiorra ever going to make an appearance? (or, did I miss him somewhere...)
Doni chapter 10 . 2/23
At least they got to play a little doctor, even if it wasn't the fully sexy kind. ;) Nicely done.
Olinek chapter 10 . 2/13
I can't belive it, this is happening. Like two days ago I went to your DA page to see what up and maybe if you planning to post something, couse I'm suppose to be studying with mean it's the right time to reread all the storys I love, so of course I started with the finished ones and then went to the not done yet. And I have to say I was sad, couse there is a lot of good storys from you with are waiting to finish, and don't get me wrong I don't want you to trow your life and sit down and write all day long. That's not what I mean, I just love to read your idea and I do get how life is crazy and a lot more interesting that staring at a white page. But well I'm glad you decided to post something and have enought time, and I hope still a lot of fun doing it. I must say this one not my fav on that I'm waiting for, *khem khem* Untrained Heart *khem khem* Pen Pals *khem kehem* or something about Football , but really so glad to see you post again. :) And I did see Blood Bond chapter toooo so great, two chapter. So nice of you for writing again. I'm really really glad and happy and hope you gonna write again :) Good to see yaa. ( I didn't read the chapter yet sorry for that but sadly I need to refresh the hole thing , but at the same time I had to write to you to say hello )
So Hello :) Thank's for writing, hope you have as much fun with it as possible . :)
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 10 . 2/13
Omg I'm so glad you updated! Thank you Racey!
Erikkun chapter 10 . 2/12
There needs to be a button here somewhere where i can give new chapters a MILLION thumbs up... cause you need it... a MILLION thumbs up loving.
PastelClouds chapter 10 . 2/12
Another thanks for the recent update, Racey! Has anyone ever told you that this story reminded them of Black Lagoon? Because it totally has the same on-the-run vibe as this story (and if you haven't watched Black Lagoon, I HIGHLY recommend it). I cannot tell you how great it is every time there is fluff between Grimmjow and Ichigo, like seriously, I feel like I'm dying in the best way. Grimmichi fics just aren't what they used to be, but I'm glad I can count on you to write these masterpieces! I was a little sad that we didn't get to see much of the rest of the former agents, but I'm sure their place is another awesome chapter.
Also, thanks for killing Yammy. I hated him in Bleach, lol.
Can't wait for your next update! You're the best!
OneWildRunner chapter 10 . 2/12
Okay. First of all, welcome back! Secondly, I LOVE this story. I was so excited to find you've posted two awesome updates. Your stories are always so well put together, and they always manage to grab my attention. Thanks for the great updates!
13Nessie13 chapter 10 . 2/12
First of all I'd like to say that I meant to review this story when I favorited it in september, but I never got around to it.
Basically this is one of those fics that would wake me from a coma if it was updated. It is hands down one of the best fics that I have ever read. I don't know what it is about it that speaks to me on a deep personal level, but fuck it, I love the shit out of this story. Every part of it is fucking gold, from the plot to the dialogue to the overall pace of the story. I really love the way you write, and I gotta say, this is my absolute favorite of your fics, followed by Anger.
Your writing is fucking beautiful.
This update made me really genuinely happy.
Also, kickass chapter. I love reading about Grimmjow and Ichigo interacting, but I'm just as pumped to see what will happen next with the plot tbh.
Much love and admiration!
akard-alpaca chapter 10 . 2/12
AHHH THANK YOU for the update! This story is amazing! Your writing skills are superb! Keep up the amazing writing!