Reviews for The Man In Me
Wolfgirl77769 chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
NOOOOOOOO!
RipperBlackstaff chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
Oh goodness, Tamara, what are you doing ?

Just as I thought it was all doing good, just a little sutbborness to solve, you throw another curve ball to us !
I hope Dixie regrows a spine, locks herself up in a room with Sting and doesn't let him out till she says what she has to say. Plus he doesn't know she divorces, right ? Oh I can't wait to see his reaction when he hears it !

Oooh please update soon, I'm totally hooked to your writing ! I need another fix !
RipperBlackstaff chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
Grrrrr I wanna punch Serge so bad.

I'm soooooooooooo happy she divorces ! I mean, she's ready for Sting now !

And he's gone ! I wanna smack him hard ! I just CAN'T WAIT for Sting to know she's available now. Goodness, please post soon ! I'm so eager to know what's gonna happen now ! Pwease !
OscarMerrinoz96 chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
Finally those two divorced...almost, but I was waiting for that! Another well written chapter, as always, I can almost feel the emotions of the story running through my veins, it is amazing!
And when Dixie was going to talk to Steve he...ran away. That's good, because it means there will be more chapters, and that's always a good thing!
Cant' wait to see what happens next between those two, don't make me wait too long!

OscarMerrinoz96
irishblue69 chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
You just had to end it there didn't you? That's all right, it gives me something to look forward to in the upcoming chapters. Hope you update as soon as you can.
Lissa003 chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
I hope that their daughter finds out about Madison Rayne. I know teens are hard but I hope she find out about the affair.
irishblue69 chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
awkward! Wonder how this is going to play out, I just found this story and hope that you will update it soon. I really do enjoy your writing style and your choice of hero. Keep up the good work.
Wolfgirl777769 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Man,update ASAP!
Wolfgirl77769 chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
Nice job and I hate you Serge.
RipperBlackstaff chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
Oh my god, this is so great !

I'm glad you updated, I'm addicted to your stories.

I'm relieved the situation went back to OK between Sting and Dixie... What was she going to tell him in the elevator ? ;)
It's a nice thing Sting opens up, poor guy's feelings are so bottled up he's going to explode, at least he now have a little outlet.
I so hope Bobby Roode gets it soon, he's going to be the receiver of Sting's aggression, and bottled up feelings, he's going to be destroyed.
And I hope Serge is going to be punched. He needs to be punched. He's begging to be punched - And Tamara too. I know she's just being a shitty little teenager who thinks she knows better, and that this situation is so going to be explosive now. Tamara thinks she caught her mom red-handed, Serge is playing the happy family reunion card to get his wife back, and Sting is going once more to be left out.
I wouldn't want to be in Dixie's shoes tight now.
Somehow I can't help imagining him trying little signs of affection, like holding her hand under the table, or deep tight longer-than-appropriate hugs, that'd be cute.

I'm working on a surprise for you ;)

Keep on the good work !
Lissa003 chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
I think its too little to late for Serge he is just stiring up trouble.
RipperBlackstaff chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Wow I read it all in one row. I like how realistic it is, so well plotted, so well written :D cant wait for next chapter :D
OscarMerrinoz96 chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Oh Yesss! Finally they kissed! It didn't end well, for now, but who cares? They kissed! Ok, I'm going crazy, calm down Oscar, breathe in and out...

Ok, I'm normal now, and capable of reviewing in a decent way.

Everyday I checked if there was an update, and I was going crazy, because I knew that something cool and important for the development of the story was going to happen in this chapter. It was funny reading the part where Sting and Dixie are dancing and she is 'upset' because other women are looking at Sting, because she knows she wants him, but she doesn't want to admit it...yet. And I was really shocked when I read that she supposes that Sting is not a good friend, and I loved the outburst that Sting had, it was really cool!

Now probably there are going to be many problems, and I want to find out what will happen after this, so don't make me wait too long!

OscarMerrinoz96