Reviews for The Missing
Lystan chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
This made me cry. A good cry, but a cry none-the-less. Thank you. :)
Aphrodite96 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I don't mean to pressure you or anything, but I literally check your profile to see if you have posted a new story of Priest and Rowan! I'm sorry, it's just I absolutely LOVE your stories and I just want to know when specifically you will be posting the story because all this intense waiting is KILLING me! Okay, well then, have a good day now!

Aureleis chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I finally realised "Oh hey, part 2" and checked out this story. Silly me.

I thought it quite well written and engaging, explaining the complicated relationship between Priest and Rebecca and their son. Thanks for sharing!

Aureleis
Midnightamethyst chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
AMAZING!
Aphrodite96 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I hope you feel better soon and I understand now why you have taken awhile to update. No hurry! FIRST you MUST get better and be healthy! :D I'm sorry about all that surgery and stuff, and hopefully everything is okay!

So, I want to say what an amazing small, short story this was. It was so touching. Father and son. I absolutely love your writing and you can NEVER let me down. You're an amazing writer and don't forget that. I want to say that I also love your fanart work for this series. I saw the one of Rebecca and I really liked it. This is a great story you got going on. AND when I read that you're still continuing with Rowan and Priest and I SCREAMED! Haha, my mom's like shut up! But yeah, I can't wait to read that story! I mean, I haven't been this excited about a story in a LONG time. And it takes awhile and a big time whoa for me to get into a story and especially series and you managed to capture me with the first chapter. I can't wait until you post the new story, will be eagerly awaiting. I wish you the best and get well soon. :D Until next time. With much love as well,

Aphrodite96
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
A fitting end to a poignant story! I'm glad Priest finally reconciled his guilt and decided that someday he'd like to make a home for himself and Peter once he's done serving the church.
Lystan chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
This is, as always, SO well written! It makes my heart sing. I am awed by your writing abilities. And, because I know you'll care, I spotted a typo. "Priest watched him for a moment as he broke off the crispy corners of the bread and at them slowly." It was supposed to be 'ate', correct? That was how I read it. That was the only bump. The rest is thrilling and I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
OH MY LORDY GOODNESS! I'm so happy I found this! I didn't know you were doing a sequel and now I'm PUMPED to read it! Yayzorz!
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I feel so sorry for Peter
but i adore the way you characterize Priest
Aphrodite96 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
...when are you going to UPDATE again? I miss this story! Please please hurry if you can! I'm dying here! Okay, I'm not but ugghhh why do I have to wait so long! Hehe
Avid Reader 2012 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I thought you have lost interest in this story. Sorry to learn that you didn't feel well. Hope you are better. Your loyal reader/follower understands and are happy to wait for the update. :D

Wow, each chapter gets better. Children can be very clever sometime and they understand more than we think. I like the way you depicted Peter. And, I really like the way how Prest tries to describe Peter's mom to him. Truely a great chapter.
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
What do you say to the son you abandoned for 10 years?

Very poignant ... and priest sympathetic (and angsty) despite his flaws.

Looking forward to the next chapter as he gets to know Peter!
jari chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Aw, I'm glad you're okay. Make sure to get well soon and don't stress over updating if you can't. All your reviewers should understand. Great chapter by the way can't wait for more!
Aphrodite96 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Oh my GOD! I've been waiting for this! Ah, amazing as always. Seeing you update always makes my day. Peter is so adorable, the last line he said, 'I never even thought I'd have you.' is so touching. It's a really great chapter. I'm so happy that they're reunited. Though it's not the best father and son moment, though the situation is way out of the comfort zone, it's deep, very detailed and it just goes with it. You words flow together so wonderfully that I'm in love with you *cough* your writing I mean. :D haha anways, I can't wait until you update again and I also can't wait for your upcoming story of Priest/Rowan. They deserve happiness together and I can't wait what you have in store for them. I will be checking quite frequently!

AJ

P.S. I'm really sorry and I fully understand why you haven't updated sooner. I hope everything is okay with you and make sure to get some rest! Get well soon!
Aphrodite96 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
How much longer do I have to wait for you to update again? I'm dying here! Haha, hope you haven't forgotten about this story, especially the one where you're going to be doing more stories on Rowan and Priest. I just hope you update soon and I won't have to wait for another month. I'm really, literally checking every day.