Reviews for underlings
red for revolution chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Oh my goodness, this is haunting. It's incredible - you write with such simplicity, but I love it! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Well done!
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
m'kay, i definitely ship MarvelGlimmer — and this was absolutely beautful, :) career feelings are my favvy [besides odesta, of course] since i just think that they do have hearts underneath their tougher exteriors, and that people should see the softer side of them, and the ending line was absolutely heartbreaking. tfios was a wonderful book, and the references made this even better ; i loved this veryvery much, :)

x clara
rachelpaige08 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Amazing! I have some serious career tribute feels, too, and it's rare to find a fic that does them justice. Your story seems completely in character, which is awesome.
alectorine chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
beautifully written! i never really thought about the possibility of glimmer and marvel as a romantic couple, but this fic sold it to me like whoa. your writing style is gorgeous and...yeah. i have no words for the wonder that is this story
Beth Catherine chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was great! I was just reading to try out some new pairings and now I ship it...
Suspended Disbelief chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is amazing. I never really thought much of Marvel or Glimmer since they seem to have such a small role in the novel, but I love how you've characterized them. Glimmer especially.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Flawless. Exactly how I picture Marvel—strong yet not so. And Glimmer’s whore(ness) was great; I figure she’d use her body to win. It was nice to see. They mesh perfectly. A brilliant read.
underlings chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Asdfghjkl; I love the way you've written Marvel, as well as the dynamic he had with Glimmer. Very nice.
ckrets chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This story gave me a new appreciation for Marvel, Glimmer, and Marvel/Glimmer. It's just fantastic.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love this story, a lot. I normally don't go for the Marvel/Glimmer, but I'm glad this is my first read of it because it is quite good. You have some very obvious talent when it comes to writing, and I adore the way that you wrote Marvel here. It made me feel for him, and considering Marvel doesn't seem to get enough love in the Careers group, I wanna say this testament to him is awesome. Great work.
A Band Of Thieves chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Nice writing, and I know this whole story was Marvel/Glimmer but the "romance" seemed awkward and Cato felt out of character.

I liked the bit about Seneca Crane and Glimmer(XD) and the whole thing about her using her body was very realistic. Overall, nice job.
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh, wow. This is exquisite. I absolutely love seeing fics written from career perspectives, and you nailed Marvel perfectly. Glimmer I liked as well, even though I typically prefer seeing her as a demonic vixen. I picked up on the slight Cato/Clove hints in there too. . . err, can we get a full story on that? xD

Absolutely lovely. I'd love to see more about the careers from you.

xx Vikki
SongbirdSonata chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow, that was really good. For one, it was a really nice portrayal of characters that are shown in a bad light in the books. It was well-written and I loved the way you wrote the relationship between the two. Also I found that the short moments really added to the story. :D
fandomfatale chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I loved this. Glimmer's quiet ambition. Her unapologetic attitude. Marvel's jealousy. His quest for revenge after she's killed.

Your characterization and the dynamic you created between them were great.
sweeran chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I never really cared for Glimmer or Marvel but this was just so beautifully written and Glimmer was actually interesting and the hint of Clato was perfect and djhdsakh;

Thank you, now I have another pairing that'll never be to cry over.