Reviews for Turn off your mind
pandora vanity chapter 18 . 7/23
could you update the next chapter?
The Phantom Devil chapter 18 . 2/26
you have no idea how long i've been waiting for this! great job as always, i really love the interactions between natsume and matoba (and obviously the smut too wink wink) hahaha anyways i hope the next chapter will come soon!
Mazura chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Amazing story :3 I hope you will update soon
JustBeingHonest chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I keep waiting for this story to get better or at least more legible. But it hasn't. You need a beta reader like deserts need rain. English must not be your first language, I'm guessing and that's totally fine. You word things very strangely and misuse words on occasion, which is easily forgiven. Except, the poor grammar and syntax are too distracting and confusing. I can't read anymore of it.

It's impossible to enjoy. Also, Natsume is severely out of character and your dialogue doesn't make any sense half the time. The "filler" parts are half-hearted, especially in the beginning. Everything moves too fast. Why would Natsume hope Matoba is safe? Netsuke strongly dislikes Matoba and wants the guy to stay away. Why would he be thinking of him at all as he's drifting to sleep? If Natsume thought of Matoba, wouldn't he be so unsettled that sleep would be hard to come by? How did Natsume begin to like Matoba? Why? You don't explain any of this in the first few chapters. You just bring up Matoba with no context surrounding the introduction of the other main character.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
You know you could have said it was silver cat wine? And great chapter!
pandora vanity chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
finally! a chapter! really... you just make my day! :)
meeellyred chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Love it! Love the plot and the pace of the story! You did a very good job in building up the plot to this point :3 Got me addicted, really. Keep up the awesome work! Update whenever possible! But please do update soon n.n
duchessme chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
a peeping madara.
Ah,such a perv
always on the look out of matoba and natsume pair
cant wait for more intense,intimate interaction of the two
pandora vanity chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
ahha! finally...the cat got out of the bag...
Lael Mae chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
I really would love to see where this youkai incident will go (along with Matoba and Natsume. Their relationship is so confusing, so it's supposed to be like that?) Also there are some confusing/irrelevant metaphors that you may have to look over, mainly in ch 15. Thank you so much for the update!
Lael Mae chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
(I had forgotten to review this chapter!) This was deliciously erotic. Wow, I would love more of this further into the fic.
pandora vanity chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
'Natsume, I think I adore you" AHHHHHHH! what a great ending...
duchessme chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
such naughty boys doing it in the open. ;)
pandora vanity chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
what a rendezvous. right under madara's nose and such a horny couple...i like it.
Lord Kharl chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Yay! Great chapter and welcome back! I really love the way you use the descriptions in your story, keep up the good work and I'm very excited for the next chapter.