Reviews for War & Peace
DRAMA chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
more drama in the misty/ dawn parts!
3 way jealousy chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I would like more drama between misty and dawn. And have may start to like ash as well!
pikaluver1229 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
update soon
june2021 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Aww this is lovely and funny story! I can't wait to see more
Amber0522 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
This chapter at the end was funny! LOL
Brennason chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I love it when May helps Ash and Misty get together. The more of their friends that are in on it, the better!
Brennason chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I'm assuming you already inured this out, but AshxDawn is Pearlshipping and GaryxMisty is Egoshipping. Are those going to be in this story? Because I don't want anything to tear Ash and Misty apart! :o

This is really cute though :) Pokeshipping is the set, and I'm always looking for new stories.
A Little Tin Boy chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Hmm... I think Brock would probably make a better 'wing-person' than May. I mean, he's known them longer, and he's the one that had to break up Ash and Misty's arguments for 1 and a 1/2 years, before he got turned into just a running gag.

I guess May could be better helping Misty, but Brock's always been an older brother/mother figure to Ash and Misty, so they'd probably be more comfortable with him.

But anyway, story seems pretty good so far. Keep it up!
Amber0522 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Love it greatjob
Jane Hawthorn chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Sorry about my last review. I accidentally clicked paste twice, gave you the pairing for Gary/Dawn instead of Misty/Gary, and didn't even notice till I pressed submit. *mortified*

Anyway, this was a good chapter. You usually don't see Misty taking so much time getting ready so her interaction with May in the beginning was interestingly and fresh. As for Ash's comment, it took me a second to realize why she was offended rather than embarrassed for being caught looking at him. These repressed feelings are really doing a number on her - good thing May's got her back! :)

Also, the flow was much better! I got right into it from the beginning, I didn't have to stop along the way and could really picture what was going on. Kudos to you!
Incognito chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
For your first Pokémon fanfic, this is moving along quite well. I look forward to reading your future chapters.
Amber0522 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I like were this story is going to it awsome so far!
pikaluver1229 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
r you going to do other pairings like drewxmay?
Nightlover2 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
YEA! GOOD WORK BROCK GARY AND MAY
Nightlover2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love pokeshippimg! Its my favorite!