Reviews for The Science of Sleeping
Absolute magic
Doni chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Very sweet.
thejellyfishmafia chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Aawwww! I love this SO MUCH!
TommyZoom chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
cooote:3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
cute
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Ah, fluff. Loved this.
MagentaBlimp chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Yes! This is precisely the way in which I ship Johnlock, a deep, comfortable love with lots of fluff and cuddles! It would take a long time for both of them (John especially) to establish how they felt about each other. But until then, they would sleep next to each other every single night :)
LPLB chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Lovely and sweet! I love how everything settles for John as soon as Sherlock touches him. Awwww... ;)
Spinner12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Thanks for the sequel! Loved it.
LovesILouder chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I totally justcfan girled. Over this. Your squeals are amazing! Please, please, please writs more for this. I need to keep reading it. Im utterly addicted to your writing and this story.
Xivida chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
PLEASE. WRITE. SEQUEL.

NOW! :D
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
ok, that's it, you're writing a sequel to this sequel. Fezzie, you have no say in the matter, you are writing it. John is holding his gun to your head demanding resolution rather than taunting clffhangers. Write.
Falling-Petal84 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Aww how cute!

John is so slow sometimes, it's really adorable!
accio canadians chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Squees and happiness you just wrote a most beautiful rainbow ,
Xx8BlueMoon8xX chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ohhh my goodness I was actually whimpering... Like legit whimpering while reading this omg so fluffy and sweet I died... Diabetes... So sweet omg so beautiful ahhhh johnlock why are you so perfect and baleautiful this is precious THEY NEED EACHOTHER... PRECIOUS BABIES... Thank you ;v;