Reviews for Bad Bella Marie Swan Volturi
seriously?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Good bye.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
It's definitely...seriously? what is this hang up she has about being wealthy and powerful. i have a feeling i am going to be disappointed when she finally meets the squirrel munchers and she will be giving them a pass.i just hope i am wrong.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
A whole lot of what if's and maybe' she gets all of her forward to her meeting the squirrel munchers once again,should be interesting.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
Vengeful Bella i cannot wait until she runs into the squirrel munchers.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Different.
Aleclover chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Is the crystal meth from Japan or is the squirrel from Japan?
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 30 . 2/9/2015
OMG :) I love it soooooo much!
I really liked it 3 It story is Great ! Brilliant!Center Group
Katherine.1989 chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
Please continue the story . It is very interesting
stephcullen2000 chapter 30 . 7/1/2014
I love it so please update again soon x
HeirOftheHowlingWolves chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
It's weird reading 'Izy' I have a best friend that we call Izzie same pronunciation but her name is Elizabeth.
thecatclouder chapter 30 . 8/6/2013
Just so you know, I skimmed through all of the songs. This story got strange towards the end, but it started off really well. I still enjoyed it enough to finish reading it (which I usually do anyway unless I really hate the story). All in all it is good.
thecatclouder chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Okaayyyy... I like that Bella and Victoria are best friends/sisters, but I find it annoying that she has FAR too many extra abilities. She at least needs to be vaguely beatable. P.S. I will continue reading it, and please do not be annoyed with my occasional continuing reviews as I am only on chapter 10 of the story.
thecatclouder chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Okay, I have only read the first two chapters so far and clicked on the third chapter to read it. Must say, I prefer this version of Bella to 'wet-blanket' Bella from the books and movies. This story seems interesting. I am going to keep on reading.
Mary chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
How is it that she is saying all the time that the past is the past, but then she is like ''I'll show them how much they hurt me''?