Reviews for Weather Complaints
Wumbo-Girl 1314 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Nice! Poor Holmes, getting drenched! It made me laugh though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
cute and funny
mrspencil chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Again, nicely done.
A small incident brought to life by your vivid descriptions and attention to character. Watson did his best:-)

Mrs P:-)
newkid chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
*blushes * yeah sorry ...
newkid chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This made me smile.
Your a great writer and true to the characters :)
P.S. I'm sorta new to fanfiction so I m not sure if people offer ideas or so, but had you considered a fic about Holmes' doting mother, that you mention? Just an idea ;)

Posted this earlier, didn't work, so sorry for double post *shrug*
newkid chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That made me smile :)

You are a great writer, and kept close to the characters, something I always appreciate:), thanks so much for this nice little fix.

P.S. I'm not sure if you've even had a request, or if people give any (sorta new to fanfiction :p) but have you ever considered writing a piece about Holmes' mother (the doting version you mentioned in the story, I mean), just a thought if you ever have a bad bout of writer's block :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I didn't think Watson's plan was going to work - but it did! This was very sweet and I really liked how you wrote both characters. I hope you write more - thanks!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Good work Jfreak
Orioseo chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Excellent usage of vocabulary! It is almost as if Sir Arthur himself wrote this peice. You captured Holmes's and Watson's characters quite well, and there are no errors in your writing as far as I can see.

Well done indeed!
imagineandsoar chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Haha! Awesome! That definately brightened my day! I haven't been feeling all that great this morning, but that sweet little story helped! :D I'm probably not the best to critique this, since I know very little about Sherlock Holmes, but bravo just the same! Keep writing!
Riandra chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Lol, I love this! Have just finished reading all the stories you've posted, you have a wonderful way of writing these two characters. Please keep it up! :)