Reviews for A Wee Romp in the Woods
ijustliketoread43 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
loved this story!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
:D awhh oh my goodness this was wonderful! I loved it even though it had emo parts!
xSonya chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Ah damn! This was pure amazingness! This made me stay up till 4 am just to finish! Haha.
So many emotions,so overwhelming, how can you not cry while reading this? Damn i'm having an emotional break down xD you know how to portray sorrow and angst so well! I envy you! lol A job well done! I'm sad this is over! But alas, I shall get over it! Keep up the good writing, you never fail to impress :)
xSonya chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
LOOOOL! 'In the middle of bumfuck' that's gotta be the funniest line i've read in a long while! I'm so liking this so far, it's sooo adorable! how oblivious and hesitant everyone is acting is so enduring xD Must... Read... More!
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Great last chapter, I really liked it! Glad that everything was resolved, and the ending was freaking adorable! Axel worries too much!
Aku8Roku13 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
AWWW! LOVED IT TILL THE VERY END!
Candy3314 chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Awesome nurse indeed :) this was freaking amazing. I lives every bit of it. From the camping, to the truth and dare, to the swimming lessons, to the fight, to Roxas drowning, to the hosibtal, and then the ever lasting Akurokuness and DemyXZexy the only thing that's missing is a lemon scene with Rox and Axel ;) but ether way I'm happy!
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Amazing story so far. I really enjoined read it so far. I was laughing so hard when Roxas thought Demy and Zexy doing it was a bear. Lol
Kunoichi21 chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Hey you. With the face. FRIGGIN MARRY ME ALREADY. SERIOUSLY.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Great job, I love this story! So well written and I love how you looked at their relationships! And the ending was sweet!
Candy3314 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Aw : as much as how funny that moment was when they walked in on them, it's still sad that their little moment ended
Candy3314 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Ohhhhh :') That was soooooo sweet! :D Awwwww. I can't stop awing! Awwwwwwwwwww
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Aw :) It's soooo-... I can't even find words XD I LOVE IT! AMAZING! COOL! AWESOME! I LOVE SOOO MUCH! :D
GlowingLikeASolarFire chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
This was adorable 3

Only barely OOC -Roxas isn't that adorable! He's just sexy and angsty :D- but I couldn't even think about that, to caught up in this wonderful story to care.
blood as soft as silk chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Aww gotta love those crazy blondes and nurses. xD lol this is a great story so far and i look forward to more