Reviews for One stary night
Ninalover chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I liked this it's adorable
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Awwwwww shizuo is the best
moka1169 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh my gosh please write more.
Emmypie28 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
AAAWWWEEE :'D Good job! That was so cute I'm gonna die :') Poor Izaya... He doesn't mean to be such a butted all of the time :'(
VannaOrihara chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Aww I loved it so much!(': I love sad, crying Izaya and a comforting, loving Shizuo.
Mirus Infidus chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I really liked this. It showed a side of Izaya that isn't really shown. His emotion was very well-written; his whole little bubble of thoughts and feelings were made beautifully clear through just that little bit of dialogue he has with himself in the beginning.

Personally, though, I feel like the ending was a bit forced. Shizuo's thoughts seemed like they would have been better presented as part of the narration than as actual quotes because they sounded sort of unnatural. And the kiss was a bit rushed. I mean, I appreciate the whole emotional side of it and everything, but honestly I think it was a bit much. A hug probably would have been more appropriate. Then if you wanted you could expand this to be two chapters and they could kiss at the end of the second one, after Shizuo's emotions have been explored a little more.

Like I said earlier, you're really great at writing emotions. Use that talent with all the characters!
NoriNori chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hi! I am 1st time to review here, your story is pretty good, but I think you can expand a little like how Izaya feels about Shizuo being here and how Shizuo feels about Izaya being so human
Shipping Claws chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
i don't know why... but it make me cry...
mika.siam.71192 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
oh!so sweet one shot!I liked that you made Izaya show his soft side wothout knowing it and Shizuo overheared him.I would like to see a continuation,if you could write one would make me smile and I'll give you a does it sound?

Anyway good luck and take care!(_)