Reviews for Blocked
Wanky!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
Great ending
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
fluffy, gorgeous, smutty, slashy excellence...I think that just about sums it up.
PickingViolets chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Very nice. Sexy, sweet and funny all at once. Well done.
PickingViolets chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
Oh. My. Gracious. Such a great combination of awkward and nervous and funny and incredibly sexy. Kudos!
PickingViolets chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Ahahaha! Way to make a sexy moment hilarious :) Love.
simplyKlaine chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
oh my gaga!
fantothepointofcreepiness chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
I creepily love this. And I'm not even sorry.
CollectLikeOldFriends chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
I have to say this was freaking epic and I'm SHOCKED that it didn't get WAAAAAAAAY more reviews. I mean, Kurt and Blaine's emotional journey together as they explored one another was very sweet and very well executed. It was also beautifully written. Seriously. You have a great talent. And, this has to be said, please don't let some of the truly hateful reviews that you've gotten get you down. You don't deserve them in the slightest. The people who left them should really be ashamed of themselves given that Glee is all about acceptance and frowns upon saying/doing hurtful things just to bring someone down. I'm embarrassed for them. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I loved your writing and this story. Beautiful job!
downtowndystopia chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
Gaaah I love all your writing i'm so lazy otherwise i'd sign in and send you a pm. I loved restraint and I LOOOOVE this one, can i ask two things though if you do plan on keeping on writing? Which i hope you will because sdfklhdfskh. First instead of using capitals to add EMPHASIS can you maybe use italics or even bolding and maybe don't use it so much because it distracted just the smallest bit from the story which was imo perfect. Also I was wondering if you were ever to write maybe a one shot of kurt and blaine's first time with penetrative sex? because i felt like that was something that was built up to that never came to be. LOVE YOU LOVE YOUR FICS. thank you so much for your amazing talent, seriously
OneTwoOne chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
LOVE :D LOVE this story! I'm going to miss it so much! Great work!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
Wow I can believe it's over what a great story I liked seeing a different aspect of the boys sex life thanks for writing
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
Yaayyy! I was really happy with this ending - perfect! Looking forward to more stories from you ;-)

PS Don't worry about that reviewer, they turn up in dozens of Klaine fanfic on this site whining about 'nelly bottom Blaine'. Pretty sure they look for these stories just to say it - there are clearly issues there!
aunthay chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
I started reading this over at the GKM and when I started getting the updates here, I was thrilled. I love this story and, while I didn't review every update over there, I did quite a few, and I just wish this story was getting more reviews because it is amazing and you deserve mad props for it.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 20 . 5/28/2012