Reviews for Moves Like Jagger
that was awesome...
Yukie Kyu chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
!
Tsukiba chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ma~ That's pretty cute. I love stories where Xanxus is possessive like that with Squalo.

Well done!
Purecopy chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh my god! This is hot! Very well made! (Me, an extreme fan of yaoi~). You have my respects, keep up the good work, I'd be looking forward for more of your works~ :**
SlamShady chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh damn! This is awesome, especially since I'm currently suffering from the lack of decent XS fics.

It just happens to be the perfect type I want - a jealous & possessive Xanxus, a Squalo who doesn't submissively take shit from his boss, then some fluffy make-out sessions to top it all off.

Brilliant job, and some parts/phrases were freakin' hilarious. My favorite has got to be:

'...and fuck if the y axis wasn't rising at an exponential rate..'

That line is full of win (being the math nerd I am, I actually got the joke). Plus, I also liked the small part where Xanxus was claiming possession of Squalo's hair (damn I just love a jealous Xanxus!). I thought the humor in this fic was very well done.

Plus, they were beautifully IC and you pulled their interactions off splendidly. Seriously, I admire how you kept them so close to their canon counterparts, I can't ever seem to do that in my own fics. You managed to portray their love for each other (which obviously exists) without having to resort to sappiness and OOC measures.

I'm truly impressed, especially since I normally don't even bother reading song-fics.

I'm interested in more XS fics from you! Especially since your scope on their relationship is amazingly accurate, and stunningly close to how I interpreted them too. Except for me, I just cannot pull off what you just did no matter how hard I try.

The reason I love this so much is because even though Squalo is serving under Xanxus, he does not lose a single ounce of his manliness. When he is being molested and/or dominated by Xanxus, he's still the fighter we know him as. You had that running through your fic the whole time, which is why I must shower you with praise again! You didn't have him squirming like a damsel in distress like so many other fics I've come across.

Honestly! Awesome work you did here, it really made my day. I hope to read moooore XS from you! Keep up the amazing job!
LoveDust chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Funny... Very well written..
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Loving this plot!

xD OMG write more pleaseeee!
MrsRegulusBlack123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I loved it!

I hadn't expected Squalo to use sword fighting techniques as he danced, but I suppose he'd do that, it sounds like him after all...

And Xanxus got somewhat jealous hmmm? *gets shot by X-guns*

I don't know the song (going to look it up now) but I really enjoyed reading this one-shot :)