Reviews for GODZILLA WARS: The Reign of King Ghidorah
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
nice job
Bebopki chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
That was a fun and enjoyable read...
DM94 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
In response to the Guest who said quote, "Well you story is good but next time use japanese characters", allow me to make something clear. The cast of this story is primarilly American because the story itself takes place IN AMERICA. Furthermore, I thought it would be better (both in terms of drama and logic) to portray Godzilla as a global threat, rather than just a Japanese problem. G-force, in this continuity, is made up of individuals from around the globe. This is why we have the characters of Dr. Smithson (being british) and Akio (and no, Akio isn't technically Japanese, he's from Infant Island. But the important thing for me was to have a representative from that portion of the map). In the next two stories of the trilogy, there are more Japanese/Infant Islander characters. Lastly, criticizing a story for not including a specific race, even if that race did create the franchise, IS STUPID. King Kong Escapes has no Americans and it's still a decent monster flick.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Well you story is good but next time use japanese characters
eric peterson chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
not a bad story looking forward to reading the next story of your trilogy.
eric peterson chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
good chapter please write what happens next soon.
eric peterson chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
keep up the good work is all i can say.
eric peterson chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
please the next chapter soon.
eric peterson chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
it looks like things are starting to get good please write another chapter soon.
eric peterson chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
all i can say is good luck with writing the next chapter.
SupernalGodzilla chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Look out world, the King of Terror has arrived. King Ghidorah is back!
eric peterson chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
looks like things have finally started to move i wonder how long until godzilla and king ghidorah fight each other please write again as soon as you can.
eric peterson chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
not much monster action going on oh well just keep writing this story please.
SupernalGodzilla chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Duh, Duh, Dun in Dylan's mind 'OMG! I just survived the King of the Monsters' Great work, keep it up.
DM94 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
eric peterson

well that's the good thing about the weekend, it gives me lots of time to write. i've actually almost got ch.3 done and it'll probably be up either tomorrow or tuesday.