Reviews for Sparkles the Little Brother
SO CUTE SO CUTE
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
How wonderful.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awesome story! Totally cute brotherly interaction which I sorely miss from the show.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh, just what I needed was a dose of sweet, caring bros. That was a little bit of chicken soup for the SPN-lovers soul.
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was really sweet... Your description of Sam repeating, 'yeah,' in the car was written really well: I could see it perfectly. Thanks! -Alex
RadioShack84 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awww! Perfect tag to this episode. Very in-character, and I loved drugged!Sam and Dean's internal-monologue reflection about why they only get four hours of sleep at a time. Great job, thanks for sharing! :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very cute story. I loved the name Dean gave him. Sparkle. It is so cute. And it is cute the why Sam acts. Poor kid.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was very cute.

I love Dean referring to Sam as 'Sparkles'. Definitely something I can see Dean doing on the show. :P

I think my favorite part, though, had to be near the end when Dean was tucking Sam in and tapped his nose. So cute :D
Ciya chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
'Sparkles the Little Brother' LMAOROTF! Loved how Dean called Sam 'sparkles' and was pretty much unconcerned about the sparkly wreckage in the car. Mainly just being the awesome guy he is.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
It's nice to see poor beat-up Sammy get de-sparkled and comfy for the day.

Fortunately for Sammy, most socks work just as well inside out.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
*sniff*
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ahhhh. Beautiful relationship stuff.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aw, this was so sweet. I love how Dean kept referring to Sam as sparkles (priceless!) and I loved the way you portrayed their relationship. Amazing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great story. Love it. Well done.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Such a sweet story about the guys. I love it when they are busy helping each other and show their caring in a Winchestery kind of way! so glad to see you posting on ffn and writing new stories. I get excited when I see a new story from you and can hardly wait to read it. Thanks!