Reviews for Sparkles the Little Brother
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aw, this was so sweet. I love how Dean kept referring to Sam as sparkles (priceless!) and I loved the way you portrayed their relationship. Amazing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great story. Love it. Well done.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Such a sweet story about the guys. I love it when they are busy helping each other and show their caring in a Winchestery kind of way! so glad to see you posting on ffn and writing new stories. I get excited when I see a new story from you and can hardly wait to read it. Thanks!
Maz101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aww! ...Just Awww!

I enjoyed that episode for the unity of the brothers and the fun- it was so good (so rare!) to see them laughing - this reflects the care they have regained for each other and is also a perfect drawing of their lives on the road - love Dean's voice & POV. LOVE the end *so* much!

Thanks for keeping on writing.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I loved this!

Dean calling Sam 'Sparkle' throughout was just so Dean and also totally amusing. I thought it very realistic how you described the way they function when one of them is injured. The inside-out socks was really cute. Loved seeing Dean looking after Sam. Thanks for sharing this!
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is ADORABLE! I love, I love, I love.
emebalia chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I read this before on your homepage and I love it. Dean is just an awesome big brother. And poor little Sammy.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
OMG, I am in love with this! First, Dean's running commentary calling his brother 'Sparkles' is completely in character; then the observations about how they act when injured is totally believable, but then you added the part about Sam asking Dean to check that the glitter was all out of his hair-and Dean appreciating it was sublime! And poor Sam, in pain and on painkillers, was written with such a spot-on voice I could hear his voice as I read the words!

And the best part? That episode needed a coda where Dean acknowledged how Sam was hurt! Now I have it!
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
So cute!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Amazing how you managed to make 6 foot 5 of Sam absolutely the epitome of adorable little brother.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awww! *sniff* :,)

Thanks for this! That ep really needed some comfort to balance out the hurt.

Honestly, I don't think Sera Gamble was as big a disaster as Joe Malozzi, but if it gets you writing again, I'm happy. ;-D
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 4/6/2012